ojand is offline Junior Member

first time clen cycle help please

hey im 23 natty 5'8 190 pretty lean. tried ec stack it was ok had no issues. so my diets in check. bulked at 4200 cas for 3 months. going to start the cut at 3200 with clen for 2 weeks on then off. gona buy taurine also and 50 50mcg pills of clen. any other precautions? i read the clen handbook too

so i planned that for 14 days. starting from 50mcg il split into 2 doses one morning one afternoon. hows that?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    That's fine but I see no reason to split doses. Half life of clen is like 36 hours.

You should get some ketotifen. It up-regulates your receptors to make the clen more effective and you could run it longer than 2 weeks. It, aslo, helps you get drowsy so you can sleep on clen. So make sure to take at night.

ojand is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    That's fine but I see no reason to split doses. Half life of clen is like 36 hours.

You should get some ketotifen. It up-regulates your receptors to make the clen more effective and you could run it longer than 2 weeks. It, aslo, helps you get drowsy so you can sleep on clen. So make sure to take at night.
    Some say to split the dosage when it geta high like 125. So taking full dose of 125 in morning is fine?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You can split it or take it all at once, doesn't matter. I used to split mine but in retrospect I had no reason for doing so I just did. I don't like preset dosage increases with clen . If it is working at a dose why up it unnecessarily?
    I also like the ketotifen idea. This allows you to run it continuously and not to develop a tolerance. The other benefit people dont speak of as often that may be even more beneficial is that it allows you to keep the dosages at a reasonable level yet still be effective.
    Id start it aat 25mcg and see how you respond. Id be willing to bet that if you take ketotifen, every night before bed at 1mg, you could never need to go over 100mcg/day and prob could settle in at 50-75mcg/day and get great benefit. Start at 25mcg and i you do well then up it to 50. Stay at 50 till it isnt working as effective then up it to 75. Use that and settle in at an effective dose where sides are manageable. You may not get bad sides, you might, it all depends. If the clen is increasing your body temp it is working so if you get a 1 degree body temp increase at just 50mcg/day then just stay at 50mcg/day and run it out at that dose. With ketotifen you can run it continuous but I would personally never run it loner than 8 weeks. At the end of 8 weeks if you havent reached your goal id take a 4 week break and hop back on at what you know is your optimal dose (whatever you determined that to be)

Thread Information