Justarting is offline Associate Member

drinking liquid clomid!

OMG THIS IS THE SICKKKKKKKKKKKKEST STUFF ive ever taking, holy shit i almost puked after even mixing just 2 mL of it with water. Btw, its my first day taking it so i took 6 mL(should total 300mg's). I know alot of u guys take it so how in the hell do u stomach it?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I usually shoot it into a shot glass with diet Dr. Pepper, takes the taste out

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i take it straight up...and i kinda like the taste now, it kind of grows on you after while

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    i take it straight up...and i kinda like the taste now, it kind of grows on you after while
    liquid clomid isn't that bad...other anti's are though because some are suspended in near pure alcohol solutions. i remember taking a dose of femara straight up for the first time and i felt like i had just done a shot of everclear...mouth was burning so badly.

i do agree with the taste growing on you though.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    liquid clomid isn't that bad...other anti's are though because some are suspended in near pure alcohol solutions. i remember taking a dose of femara straight up for the first time and i felt like i had just done a shot of everclear...mouth was burning so badly.

i do agree with the taste growing on you though.

i dunno why but my clomiphene citrate is AWFUL, trust me this is the worst taste ive ever expierienced. could something be wrong?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Liquid clomid tastes like shit. Theres is some liquid company that makes flavored ones now. I forget who though. I'll stick to tabs.

custom fit is offline Member
    Is it normal for clumps to appear on the dropper. I took the clumps off the nose of the dropper and dropped it back into the solution and shook it vigorously. should i expect more clumps to appear on the side.

Also is it normal for your tounge to feel "numb"

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine makes my tongue go numb. Orange Juice is the only thing I can mix it with to be able to stomach it.....

big swoll is offline Member
    i also mix mine with dr. pepper...first time i took 6ml's too.....and i feel your pain bro....its awful

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I drank 6ml's and wanted to vomit. When I was done I had a nice buzz

SuperBigZane is offline New Member
    dude all liquid crap is dumb..

liquidex , liquid letro , liquid clomid all those shit is dumb.

there must be a supplier with capsule arimidex with same price or cheaper than liquidex.

i dont buy into this bullshit research only crap.. nor do i think law enforcement buys into it either.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBigZane
    dude all liquid crap is dumb..

liquidex , liquid letro , liquid clomid all those shit is dumb.

there must be a supplier with capsule arimidex with same price or cheaper than liquidex.

i dont buy into this bullshit research only crap.. nor do i think law enforcement buys into it either.
    Why do you say it's dumb? It works and does the job well.

SuperBigZane is offline New Member
    dude because the whole liquid idea is dumb

they can easily make clomid or arimidex (liquidex) in capsules without the stupid liquid

but they think for legal issue they'll be safer selling research liquid than human consumable capsules..

but law enforcement aint dumb.. if u sell without a permit and proper authorization ur fucked liquid or no liquid, research or no research.

they can easily make clomid or arimidex (liquidex) in capsules without the stupid liquid

but they think for legal issue they'll be safer selling research liquid than human consumable capsules..

but law enforcement aint dumb.. if u sell without a permit and proper authorization ur fucked liquid or no liquid, research or no research.
    I don't know.... there are ways around everything.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

im sure you aren't the first person to think of that, but what is your point? liquids aren't dumb...they are cheaper than orals and more readily available.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i take mine wit orange juice but it still tastes like asshole

Can we cap them at all? Or will the caps be instantly dissovled by the liquids?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Can we cap them at all? Or will the caps be instantly dissovled by the liquids?
    IT will dissolve, but not instantly. Cap em and take it quickly.

Cant imagine how nastly liquid clomid is, wouldnt call it dumb. Much much eaisier to dissolve something and measure it out vs capping it all. That would take forever and a good cap machine is on the 5-10grand scale. I think its smart.

I'll stick with tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Is it normal for clumps to appear on the dropper. I took the clumps off the nose of the dropper and dropped it back into the solution and shook it vigorously. should i expect more clumps to appear on the side.

Also is it normal for your tounge to feel "numb"
    is the clomid has "clumps" in it, then you need to heat it up, either by running the bottle under hot water, heating it up in a pan full of water, etc

it will dissolve under the heat. you should not take the clumps, that's seriously throwing off the dosing.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    is the clomid has "clumps" in it, then you need to heat it up, either by running the bottle under hot water, heating it up in a pan full of water, etc

it will dissolve under the heat. you should not take the clumps, that's seriously throwing off the dosing.

Hell yeah it would throw off the dosing. Agreed.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

You have to admit its nice you dont feel like you have to break the law to get the liquid products, no risk of jail and just order with credit card and it gets mailed to your house, what could be easier.

I have the feeling feds might chase steroids but they dont want to chase things that can help prevent aweful side effects for those that do so thats probably why this is not so easy to get but still legally available.

I wonder if you can just take your liquidex dose or liquid clomid and jsut inject it into some vitamen E or Flax Oil gel caps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You have to admit its nice you dont feel like you have to break the law to get the liquid products, no risk of jail and just order with credit card and it gets mailed to your house, what could be easier.
    they are not controlled substances like AAS, and not illegal...you wouldn't get busted for having the pill form either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Liquid clomid tastes like shit. Theres is some liquid company that makes flavored ones now. I forget who though. I'll stick to tabs.
    Lion nutrition

PM me for a link if anyone is interested

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I quit taking stuff for taste a long time ago.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    my source quoted ridiculous prices for arimidex and clomid. i'll put up with a shitty taste

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    jezuz, is it really that bad? great...i look forward to it...=P

why can't i just inject the shit instead?

-- cb

tallyjuice is offline Member
    OK, ALL OF YOU. I"m gonna give u guys a tip. Idon't know about research, but pumpnpose sells capsules that you just squirt the shit into and "there u go", no fucken taste. Makes my liquidex dosing a dream.

Thread Information