Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Looking for a good "pin" supplier

For one reason or another , the supplier that I used to get my syringes and needles from , is not supplying anymore. I was wondering if anyone out there can hook me up with a supplier that doesn't need a credit card. I can't have anything suspicious on my credit card statement ( if you know what I mean) Any other payment is fine: check , money order , Western Union ,etc . Just not on the card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.......Thanks.......

nj juice is offline Member
    Look it up online bro, there are many places to go. As for your credit card statement, i know the place i use is very discreet, not only with packaging but also with how it shows up on cc. If you're having a problem finding a place, pm me and i'll hook you up.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    check a more recent thread in the last two days they posted a good source there

Check your PM bro.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    There are alot of places on the net bro..

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Apprently you can't post a site that's well posted on this board already. Because it's a "source".

Go figure you can find this website on here 100 times w/o being bugged by members.
    Last edited by Calipso; 09-12-2003 at 07:41 PM.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro .. there is no source posting of any kind here at AR, if you could kindly delete that post it'd be much appreciated.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Does anyone read the rules?

xxxl83

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I read the rules but then again people have posted this 100's of times. Nobody has said anything against that and other members don't consider it a "Source". Not for anabolics at least.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Always check first to see if there is a needle exchange program in your area. Just the other day I poped in and grabbed 2 boxes of pins; a box of syringes and a shit load of alchohol swabs. All you have to do is tell them the drug you are using and your post code and thats it.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry , guys. I wasn't trying tom start any crap. I just wanted a PM on this subject. Sorry I wasn't clear. I wasn't trying to get sites posted on the board.(ALTHOUGH....I see it all the time. I know the rules

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Apprently you can't post a site that's well posted on this board already. Because it's a "source".

Go figure you can find this website on here 100 times w/o being bugged by members.
    Since the author has already had his question answered, I'll hijack this thread and comment on the posting issue.

The reason you shouldn't post this site is because it is in the "grey area" of source posting. While they don't sell anabolic steroids , they do sell things that could be assumed would be used for steroid administration. In the past, it was OK to post sites that lay in the grey area. This is why there are threads out there that contain this site. It is now the policy of this site to not alloe posting of any site or source for the purpose of eliminating this grey area and simply saying "NO SOURCE POSTING!"

-moto

Thread Information