Thread: Eq/Winny

McBain is offline Member

Eq/Winny

I have never used gear before but I am considering it. I'd done a bit of research and talked to a few people and a few people have recommended an eq/winny stack. I weigh 150 pounds at 5'5" so obviously my dosages would be lower than a 250 dude. The reason people recommended this stack was because I really wish to avoid sexual side effects, and wish to decrease my low testosterone period (post gear) as much as possible. Any input on what people think of this stack and dosage would be helpful. I was thinking a 6 week cycle, followed by 5 weeks of clomid (not sure what dosage). I have a problem figuring out doses since most recommendations are usually for people 50lb heavier than me, please help!

McBain is offline Member
    One thing I forgot to mention is my purpose for this cycle. I am basically looking to gain some extra mass and maybe increase my vascularity a bit, I know eq/winny will accomplish the vascular part well, but how long will that stay with me? I am competing this summer, will it stay that long?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Eq/Winny

Originally posted by McBain
    I have never used gear before but I am considering it. I'd done a bit of research and talked to a few people and a few people have recommended an eq/winny stack. I weigh 150 pounds at 5'5" so obviously my dosages would be lower than a 250 dude. The reason people recommended this stack was because I really wish to avoid sexual side effects, and wish to decrease my low testosterone period (post gear) as much as possible. Any input on what people think of this stack and dosage would be helpful. I was thinking a 6 week cycle, followed by 5 weeks of clomid (not sure what dosage). I have a problem figuring out doses since most recommendations are usually for people 50lb heavier than me, please help!
    How old are you? How long have you been training?

McBain is offline Member
    I am 20 years old and have been bodybuilding for about a year and a half. I've gained 30 pounds of muscle in the past 2 years.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

here we go again!

hey bain,
    if you gained 30 lbs in 2 years, why the hell would you want to mess with your body's natural production like that. the right kick-ass diet and bust-ass training would put on gains that you'd keep for life. besides, are you really ready to stick and play the game of health like this at such a young age? this ain't a flame bro, but you might wanna think about this and how much you value your sack and other internals. give it a few years and read some more of this board for a while before you willingly take a short road to get bigger. there is a lot of very good info here to check out.

but hey who am i to tell ya. you're gonna do what you want, i'm just trying to let you know that AAS are far from the supplements you've been taking.
    if you do decide to do it anyway, be safe.

-steel

nymattyk is offline Member
    at 5'5 150lbs im assuming your body fat level is pretty low. if i were you id consider adding some test into there to pack on some extra mass, run the cycle for at least 8 weeks and clomid for only 3. JMO though

Talking I got a Great stack for you

her it goes....
    Wk 1 - 12

Morning eggs w/ wheat toast, whey protein shake and cardio.. water
    12 pm: Tuna from a tin or chxn ... water
    3pm meal replacement shake or chicken maybe some meat...water
    5 pm whey protein shake and some oj or something with a jolt for weight training... lift heavy
    6pm STEAK w/ veggies ( no carrots or sweet veggies)
    8pm - 10 pm sit on the computer and check out anabolicreveiw.com
    10:30 pm sleep and dream about being huge with no needle in your ass!!

Now IMO thats a good cycle!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I got a Great stack for you

Originally posted by Fast Results
    Now IMO thats a good cycle!!
    I totally agree!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your gaining weight naturaly that means your body hasnt gone to its full potiental leave the AS alone untilll you platau

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to what they're saying!

You'll thank them in the long run!

I didn't start AS until I was 27

Thread Information