The Brahma Bull is offline New Member

insulin needles for winstrol

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. My question: Can I use insulin needles to inject Winstrol V into my bicep and tricep?
    The 50 U.I. ones 1/2 inch
    Thank you.

10sne1 is offline New Member
    why do you need to use a insulin needle? you don't need something that small. i know that Winstrol Depot is not oil based so you might be able to squeeze it through an insulin needle but i don't think you need something that small.

The Brahma Bull is offline New Member
    I was just wondering. I had heard that you could, so I though I would ask some people with some expirence.

The Iron Game Guest
    Hi there, welcome to the board. I recognise you

In answer to your question, Yes, but it really does depend on which winstrol you have. Truth is all oil based gear will get through an insulin pin quite easily, the problem with some water based is that it can clog the pin. Make sure you shake it alot before injecting. If you have Zambons then defintely a big yes. Fina, Prop and Winstrol I mostly use with the insulin pin.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure u shoot right away ,like right away,or else it will clog up.and shake the hell out of it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    10sne1...please DO NOT answer anymore questions about steroids . If I was new to this board, I would not want my questions answered by a 16yr. old with NO experience (reading a book DOES NOT count). By all means read, learn and ask as many questions as you wish, but DO NOT do that again.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Good call pete!

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    actually i know alot of guys who inject pretty much everything they use, (test and decca ) witha insulin needle, in the quad (too short for glute) because they dont like big needles, i think IG answered the question best so i wont add anything , he knows what hes talking about

Thread Information