arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member

help..precontest cycle

Hello my fellow AR bro's. This is my pre contest cycle. I am goin to bulk first than follow with my cutting agents to get shredded for my up coming contest at the end of April. This cycle will be relatively large as I am goin to run for a total of 20 weeks. I thought that I would like to get one more bulking session in b4 I start to diet, after all I wouldn't mind goin into contest right at 199, which is my ultimate short term goal. Currently I am at a consecutive 209lb under a 5'10 frame with a 13% bodyfat. I am 21 and this will be my 4th cycle. Doing much research this is what I put together, IMO, what would give the best results:

weeks 1-5 dbol 40mg/day
    weeks 1-7 test E 750mg/week ?
    weeks 7- 20 test prop 50mg/day ?
    weeks 13-21 winny 50mg/day
    weeks 13-21 fina 75mg/day
    weeks 13-21 clen 2 weeks on 2 off

Now to clear a little confusion.....I am ending the test prop 1 week early of comp to help lower water retention. Of course I have clomid, nolva and liquadex on hand but as I have found I am not prone to gyno, but I will continue holding on to it just in case! The part that I am a little confused myself and may need assistance is just switching the test E to the test Prop. I am going from 750mg on week 7 down to 350mg on week 8 through.... Is this ok to do? or should I take 100mg ed to get 700mg/week? that is what is haunting me. But other than that, how does this cycle look? and suggestions? All welcome to give their opinion.

skii96 is offline Member
    You got the right idea. I would say up the prop to 75-100mg/ed, but i like higher doses when dieting to spare as much muscle as possible. Cut the prop and fina out 10-14 days prior to the show IMO. Run the liquidex the last 8 wks or so to get rid of any water that you might be holding on to.

With all that said you are only going to be on winny the final 2 wks up to the show. IMO i would try to add in anavar wks 16-21 30-50mg/ed and also more importantly add in some proviron the last 6-8 wks 50mg/ed to help harder you up more.

Hope that helps.

You might want to also consider

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    ski, thank for the reply, I would love to run proviron but I do not have access to that particular drug. As for the Anavar , I dont have enough money, for that is extremely high in price. I will run the prop 100mg a day and also run the l-dex the last 8 to push out the water. thanks for that advise. also when do u think I should start clomid therapy? thanks

skii96 is offline Member
    Start clomid/nolvadex the day after the show.

Thread Information