leeextreme is offline New Member

Question T3 plus epherdrine AND DUROMINE

i am 5 weeks out from a comp and have been using epherdrine and duromine to cut. I have just started T3, should i still take efo and duro or is it too much and T3 doesnt have the direct impact like efo and duro so i find it hard to get the intensity in my training and i have to literally kill myself to elevate my hr to 120 - 125 without it.
    so should i forget T3 and stay with efo and duro
    or put up with the tied feeling and use T3
    I know where i stand with stimulants but it has taken me a long time to use T3 and i dont really like using it because of the potential to fuck up ypur thyroid and after the show how bad can the rebound affect be because i always stay in good condition and dont want to struggle with body fat gain any more than usual. i have never used T3 before and have only decided to because of the things i have heard and to help stripp the lower body ato extreme.

IS T3 WORTH THE HASSLE AND RISKS

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leeextreme
    i am 5 weeks out from a comp and have been using epherdrine and duromine to cut. I have just started T3, should i still take efo and duro or is it too much and T3 doesnt have the direct impact like efo and duro so i find it hard to get the intensity in my training and i have to literally kill myself to elevate my hr to 120 - 125 without it.
    so should i forget T3 and stay with efo and duro
    or put up with the tied feeling and use T3
    I know where i stand with stimulants but it has taken me a long time to use T3 and i dont really like using it because of the potential to fuck up ypur thyroid and after the show how bad can the rebound affect be because i always stay in good condition and dont want to struggle with body fat gain any more than usual. i have never used T3 before and have only decided to because of the things i have heard and to help stripp the lower body ato extreme.

IS T3 WORTH THE HASSLE AND RISKS
    i wouldn't take T3 and an Ephedra supplement at the same time...both can affect the CNS the same way causing nausea, that jittery feeling, heart palpitations and an overall feeling of anxiety.

have you tried clenbuterol ? 40mcg spiro's always helped me get my heart rate up higher than normal with minimum effort. the clen won't make you rebound like the T3 will if you don't taper it (T3) properly. the only problem people have with the rebound is that the thyroid has been shut down and not able to restart if you come off to quickly. spend 45% of your time on the drug tapering back down from your daily dosage.

Thread Information