Hello my fellow AR bro's. This is my pre contest cycle. I am goin to bulk first than follow with my cutting agents to get shredded for my up coming contest at the end of April. This cycle will be relatively large as I am goin to run for a total of 20 weeks. I thought that I would like to get one more bulking session in b4 I start to diet, after all I wouldn't mind goin into contest right at 199, which is my ultimate short term goal. Currently I am at a consecutive 209lb under a 5'10 frame with a 13% bodyfat. I am 21 and this will be my 4th cycle. Doing much research this is what I put together, IMO, what would give the best results:

weeks 1-5 dbol 40mg/day
weeks 1-7 test E 750mg/week ?
weeks 7- 20 test prop 50mg/day ?
weeks 13-21 winny 50mg/day
weeks 13-21 fina 75mg/day
weeks 13-21 clen 2 weeks on 2 off

Now to clear a little confusion.....I am ending the test prop 1 week early of comp to help lower water retention. Of course I have clomid, nolva and liquadex on hand but as I have found I am not prone to gyno, but I will continue holding on to it just in case! The part that I am a little confused myself and may need assistance is just switching the test E to the test Prop. I am going from 750mg on week 7 down to 350mg on week 8 through.... Is this ok to do? or should I take 100mg ed to get 700mg/week? that is what is haunting me. But other than that, how does this cycle look? and suggestions? All welcome to give their opinion.