realityarts is offline Member

Question Beginner Deca Cycle - Your Thoughts

I just finished looking around a S. African BB-related website that has some stack recommendations. I came across the following and thought I'd run it by our gang here at AR:

week 1 - 200mg Deca
    week 2 - 300mg Deca
    week 3 - 400mg Deca
    week 4 - 400mg Deca
    week 5 - 300mg Deca
    week 6 - 200mg Deca
    week 7 - 200mg Deca

week 8 - 100mg Clomid
    week 9 - 50mg Clomid
    week 10 - 50mg Clomid

What are your thoughts (educationally and experientially) on this?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No.

Deca only is a bad idea
    Pyramiding is a bad idea
    Starting clomid before the drugs clear is a bad idea

IMO that cycle is a bad idea X 3

depdaddy is offline Member
    deca use same dose through entire cycle..
    must add test or you can do this to your dick

Quote Originally Posted by mista flex
    You should research some more.
    I posted this as a discussion piece. I have about 12 other reasons not to use this cycle...

Just want to hear from people on this... Since I have been showing my reasons "why not to do it" to the author of it, I thought it would help to point him to this thread, once it has some real science attached to it.

Thanks for your input...

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    deca use same dose through entire cycle..
    must add test or you can do this to your dick
    Agreed. Losing the dick and gaining some jugs is not on the menu for any serious BBer.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Whomever wrote that stack truly has no clue on what he/she is doing.

D

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Test,Test,Test,Test you must use testerone . I would also run the deca for 10 weeks
    Last edited by PurePower; 09-13-2003 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Whomever wrote that stack truly has no clue on what he/she is doing.
    D
    Have a look around at the following site -- this is where the guy lives (online):

http://www.bodybuilder.co.za

I found a lot of odd data there...

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Deca is a great base for a cycle, however (like most gear) it can be pretty useless by itself. Considering the high cost of deca it is not a drug you want to be half assed with. Stack it with test of some kind. Also run it a 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Deca is a great base for a cycle, however (like most gear) it can be pretty useless by itself. Considering the high cost of deca it is not a drug you want to be half assed with. Stack it with test of some kind. Also run it a 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.
    It's amazing how much conflicting data there is around regarding Deca . I think there is just so much of the old Deca info that people are still accepting...thus learning the hard way (or should I say "soft" way?)

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    It's amazing how much conflicting data there is around regarding Deca. I think there is just so much of the old Deca info that people are still accepting...thus learning the hard way (or should I say "soft" way?)
    All the negative stuff is not new information. Deca has been around since the 60's. There is a reason for that. It is tried and true. It's benefits far out weigh it's negatives, period.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    As everyone here says, no need to tamper. That is an ole wise tale! yes test will also help with DD and improve your gains. Deca is a good all around AS, but does have some sides. Do some research before you start your cycle.
    What about anti e's and post cycle? Those are very important my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    All the negative stuff is not new information. Deca has been around since the 60's. There is a reason for that. It is tried and true. It's benefits far out weigh it's negatives, period.
    Who said anything about "all the negative stuff [being] new information?"

The NEW information is accuracte. I'm not sure how you managed to quote me and still get it wrong. I'm sure it was a simple oversight.

I mentioned that people are still accepting the old Deca info -- thus coming up with stacks like mentioned at the top of this thread.

We're on the same page

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    I liked deca alot- good gains-good strenth- and water in my joints to keep away soreness i get on others. I think its an all around great product and would recommend it to the right people and for the right goals.

BTS

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    As everyone here says, no need to tamper. That is an ole wise tale! yes test will also help with DD and improve your gains. Deca is a good all around AS, but does have some sides. Do some research before you start your cycle.
    What about anti e's and post cycle? Those are very important my friend.
    Hi Sicilian30...et al.

I don't think anyone in this thread is lacking in research thus far...or ignorant about the importance of anti-e meds.

But, I'm sure people will come along and read (misread) and need to be told it anyway... They're always good points - though could use some elaboration.

I also recommend that people do extensive reasearch outside of this board...(beyond being told to use the search button). Particularly scientific research. While there are many great members here, some may base their understanding on a few cycles -- and only information as it appears here. There is much that must be studied for the individual too - regarding his/her own health, metabolism, genetics... It is amazing how many cycles are promoted for ALL to begin with or try. A common aspirin has an array of different effects on each person as an individual. To some it is great - to others it is destruction. Many of you know this... It is a good point to press-on to others though - as frequent as the pop-advice for AS cycles.

Another good thing to keep in mind is that just because someone hasn't used AS, doesn't mean that the person is not highly educated in biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, and physical fitness. A newbie in AR doesn't necessarily mean a newbie to science and understanding.

An on the other hand, as many of you know, it's also easy for a kid to come into these forums, read a lot, move up in rank, and begin to post as an expert or adviser. It's more complicated than that. We all know that just because someone posts hundreds or thousands of messages in a forum, doesn't mean that the person is properly educated. [I can see this on other boards for sure.]

I've enjoyed cyber-meeting many of you from the PMs that you have sent or exchanged with me. There are some decent people here on AR.

Great place - be careful.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Listen first run the DECA 10 weeks...400mg a week, and try TEST...May i recommend SUS 250......

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad cycle!

Like everyone said don't tapper, and run test.

Probably try some dbol too for the first four weeks.

Do more research.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Who said anything about "all the negative stuff [being] new information?"

The NEW information is accuracte. I'm not sure how you managed to quote me and still get it wrong. I'm sure it was a simple oversight.

I mentioned that people are still accepting the old Deca info -- thus coming up with stacks like mentioned at the top of this thread.

We're on the same page
    I got you now. It had first sounded to me that you were knocking Deca in general. Now I understand you were talking about that utterly useless cycle that had been recomended to you. I think that the problem is that many people believe that Deca by itself is a good enough cycle. You are right this is an old school belief. I guess back in the day there were alot less drugs availiable, and therefore people thought these over simplified cycles were effective.

greg101 is offline New Member

Need go info if you dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Listen first run the DECA 10 weeks...400mg a week, and try TEST...May i recommend SUS 250......

I have 9 boxs containing 100mgs of deca
    I have 9 boxs containing 250 sus
    3 boxs of primobolan depot 50mg
    and 1 winny depot of 20 ml
    1 box of Clomid
    Ive been hiting the gym hard for the last year and now want to use some help...How do you recommend I cycle this?
    Greg

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Hey Greg... this post is pretty old... make a new one and you would be better off reading some info before asking for recomendations... proplose a cycle and then ask....

bad news....gyno, bloating, deca dick

theXfactor is offline New Member
    I Think My Dick Just Fell Off

Thread Information