F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member

Injury Mid-cycle... HELP!

Guys,
    I've strained my left delt - (happened during bench pressing) - did some inclines and then some flys - Stupid I know.Felt 'odd' but nothing bad.
    I NEVER have any pain unless I'm tensing the delt in a certain 'angle' - had to abandon an arm workout at the end first set because I didn't want to do any further damage.
    Even when the pain comes in - it's very mild... I've got full movement. The pain is more irritating than debilitating. .....
    Example - One of my cars has has a heavy stick shift and that kind of thing irritates... irritates (my car is right hand drive hence left arm operates gears).

Problem is - I'm exactly half way through a nice sust/deca stack..and am up abou 8lbs at the end of week 4.....so I want this shit to heal up and heal up FAST....

Been advised to inject next shot of deca into problem delt...?
    So - how do I get this fucker to heal quickly...? Ice/painkillers - please advise on the therapy.. AND whether this delt injection is a good idea...
    I'm taking about 4 days holdiay from upper-body training for now...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    there are no two ways about this if you want to have a problem free shoulder for the rest of your life the only sure fire way to achieve it, is to STOP. I did this when i first started juicing x number of years later, im still in pain, cos i tried to work through things with painkillers, there have been alot of threads on this do some searching

peace

F40
    'Stop' - meaning what dude...?

No more delt training/no chest/no upper body - no legs????
    And for how long? Until what? Do I kill my cycle too?

I'll run a search too... Thanks but keep the info coming please!

stop means, put no pressure on your shoulder, that means no delts, no chest, be carefull on arms, go to the hospital get it checked out for anything obvious, wait untill it feels AOK again before you do anything up there. I have suffered for many years due to that feeling of ill be ok, thinking it wont happen to me, and ending up fucked. You dont have to do this, just my experience, you might be ok, but if i had to do it again, i would be more carefull is all im saying

peace

F40
    Thanks mate... I'll do just that.

hope it all works out ok for you and that you dont have to suffer like i did

peace

Thread Information