Thread: Keeping Gains

flexer84 is offline New Member

Keeping Gains

I am wondering one anyones opinion on the best drugs?cycles to keep gains with. I am interested to know any one opinions on the best way to do this. I am 19 am just under 6ft. tall and weight at 201 lbs. So far I have been all natural but i am looking for that edge that will last. I always eat atleast 300 grams of protein a day with around 400 of complex carbs( i know it a litlle low but i try to stay lean) and fats are low in the 30-40 gram range. I go to the gym everyday but have a 5 day split for my routine. What would be a good cycle to start with i have everything availible to me i just want to be sure what to take. I have low body fat and want to stay as lean as possible is what i want possible.....

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you are too Yong to start AAS give yourself time it will help you in the long run TRUST ME. My friend just yesterday he was 19 Just tore his Pec Major and Pec Minor, because he got too strong too fast. but its your body do what you want. TRUST ME BRO IT AINT WORTH IT JUST WAIT ABOUT 24 MONTHS ITS NOT THAT LONG BRO.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Just stick around the boards for a while and learn everything you can about AS and when you are ready to start there will be no doubts about what you will want to take.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    From my experience, keeping gains isnt about what drugs you use during your cycle, but your post cycle drugs/plan.

A simple cycle of test and anti-estrogens is a great first cycle. Id hold of a bit. Stick around and read alot and post your questions.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Like they said, wait a couple of years. It is important to let your body mature and build a sizeable base of muscle (tendon & ligament strength are necessary to prevent AAS related injuries) before you start altering your body chemistry. This would be a serious mistake. Also true: two years is not that long. Eat right, train hard naturally, and research. You will be ready soon, if you choose to do this.

T

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    Hey buddy when the time comes and you want to use AAS be smart about it. use the search button ask alot of questions and learn. keeping gians isnt about what you use while your on a cycle its abut your diet, your training, and your post cycle drugs. stick around for a while and you will see what I mean.
    Good luck
    BTS

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Wait a few years......If you want info READ READ READ,,,,then when you think your the expert, READ some more.

richy_boi is offline New Member

Post cycle

When taking any AS the post cycle should be the most important, as it is what determines what gains you keep, bad side effects (acne, tits etc), and how worthwhile your training regime was. Gradually decreasing the dosage of your AS WHILE using a natural testosterone booster (ie. tribulus) would be benificial in restoring natural testosterone . Drink plenty of water.

flexer84 is offline New Member
    ok well lets say when im 21-22 what would be the best to keep gains. I am already very strong for my age so that is not the problem I want to get that extra litlle somethin that noone else has u know. I am always gonna keep lifting and i just wanted to know which is best. I tend to think one that promotes protein synthesis so that they are true muscles and not osme water inflated things. Any suggestions

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    again- its not about what youtake while your on its what you take while your coming off to reboot your natural test production. Also when your coming off you need to cotinue to lift hard hard hard and eat pleanty of protien.

look up cycles on the search as well as post cycle and read- stay away from exotic cycles if you can get big on TEST-with FINA then EQ then DBALL then you will never get big- I see people looking for the next big thing- stick to basics- eat well train well recover well

BTS

BTS

Thread Information