FullBlown is offline Junior Member

Cycle Food Preparation!!??

Whats up all? Here's my fairly general question. You know when a professor says, ask that damn question cuz there is at least a few people that want to know the answer, yet everyone is shy to ask. Well Im gonna ask anyways. Most might already konw the answer, and could pretty much guess at it, but, nonetheless, here it is.

Im preparing to start my second cycle, Dbol (30mg/day @ Weeks 1-4) and Test E (500mg/week @ Weeks 1-12), also with PCT and some good ol Nolva on hand. Anyways, what do you guys think would be vital foods to always have in my fridge or cabinet?? The reason I ask is I'd like to hear people's differing opinions and also what everyone thinks is like a necessity to add to the cycle. As well, what things could I add that you wouldn't normally think of??

Thanks a lot bros, I appreciate your help, thoughts and advice!!

FB

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    post this in the diet part of the board

Slyder is offline Junior Member

The basics...

Lean red meat, chicken, eggs, turkey, fish, milk, veggies. Some fruits. Water. This is good for starters.

someday is offline Member
    i like to cook a shit l oadon sundays and have it ready to eat......but yah....to teh diet board this needs to go.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Lean red meat, chicken, eggs, turkey, fish, milk, veggies. Some fruits. Water. This is good for starters.
    Add some whole wheat pasta, bagels, brown rice, oat meal and your good to good.

JohnnyB

Thread Information