clipper is offline Associate Member

How many of you have been busted?

Just would like to know how many have been busted fro aas. I have not, but it has been on my mind as to how often it happens. If you have, how did it go down.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clipper
    Just would like to know how many have been busted fro aas. I have not, but it has been on my mind as to how often it happens. If you have, how did it go down.
    Do you mean for selling?
    I have never heard of anyone getting busted for using.

Both or ether one. Does not look like to many have.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clipper
    Both or ether one. Does not look like to many have.
    Yeah, everybody knows a story of "somebody" getting in trouble........Controlled delivery......cops....whatever. Almost like urban bodybuilding legends.

If you are selling yeah, you probably got a chance of being caught if it is a huge operation and you are stupid. But I would think that any law enforcement agency would have a hard time justifying the funds to mount a operation against a bb wanting to improve his appearance.

I could be completely wrong though

That is what i was thinking, but thought i would ask and see.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well personally I don't think people are going to freely admit that they have ever been busted for As. I mean sure some idiot may get on here and say, "Yes I was busted".
    One thing to remember, anytime you use or sell illegal drugs there is always a chance to get popped. Especially long term use or selling, increases your chances of getting busted. That is why we don't sell or do illegal drugs here. That is why this board is for entertainment purposes only.
    BTW I wasn't trying to flame you at all amigo. I am just trying to answer your question as honestly as possible.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Well personally I don't think people are going to freely admit that they have ever been busted for As.

Why not? We get on here and freely ask questions about using AS and all kinds of other shit. And no, I've never been busted. Except by my wife.

-B

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well personally I don't think people are going to freely admit that they have ever been busted for As.
    I don't see why not. People have been arrested and charged then they are either found guilty or innocent. If they are innnocent then they can they are just that, innocent. If they were found guilty and have served their time they have paid their debt to society, so talking about it will change nothing. The only person I can see not wanting to talk about it is someone currently in jail that's going through the appeal process.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well if you are willing to come here and say, yeah I was busted, by all means, do so! I don't condone it. Somehow I missed what you were trying to ask. That was my fault for not understanding your question as you were asking.
    As far as geting busted, it really depends on what you get busted for. There is a website you can check out:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...t=steriod+laws
    There are a few sites you can go to help you if you get busted. I think the real thing when you get busted is whether you have enough for them to get you for "Intending to distribute". This is the big boy! If you search around this site, you will find a ton of threads that can help answer what you are looking for.

Thread Information