GokU is offline New Member

frozen test and sust

i had sust and test enanthate ...kept it in the refrigerator....my bich ass roomate turned it as cold as it could go for some reason...and it froze...is it no good now?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i am not 100% sure but i remember reading that SO CALLED freezer test ruined the sust, i have also had some prop i put in the fridge and it went solid, bump for more info

peace

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i woild just make yer roomae buy you some new shit bro :-)

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Doesnt hurt a thing. Let it thaw out lol and youll be ok. I woudlnt leave it in the fridge anyways. Just a dark spot in your closet is fine.

There is a small chance you will have trouble with the propionate . Sometimes when it crashes out of solution (like when it freezes) it doesnt like to go back. If that happens, boil up some water and put it in a cup. Drop your stuff in there and let it sit. This should warm it up plenty enough and you should be ok then.

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    Buddy your good to roll- its ok

BTS

gppower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Doesnt hurt a thing. Let it thaw out lol and youll be ok. I woudlnt leave it in the fridge anyways. Just a dark spot in your closet is fine.

There is a small chance you will have trouble with the propionate. Sometimes when it crashes out of solution (like when it freezes) it doesnt like to go back. If that happens, boil up some water and put it in a cup. Drop your stuff in there and let it sit. This should warm it up plenty enough and you should be ok then.
    I always keep my gear in the fridge as extra precaution. Chill prevents oily solutions from turning, but I agree that storing it away from light is enough. I wasn't aware of the trouble with the propionate but then you just follow Billy's tip...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Reason is, the colder a substance is, obviously the closer it is to its freezing point. The closer a liquid is to its freezing point, the less amount of substance it can dissolve or hold.

The least soluable ester in sustanon is propionate , as it has the smallest straight chain ester.

Thread Information