ziggyj is offline Junior Member

How to make TRICEPS grow on a cycle?

I've been in my cycle for nearly 7 weeks, and though i've put on a good amount of weight I don't think I've added very much mass at all to my triceps. So what's the best way to put on tricep mass during a cycle? Yeah yeah, dips and close grip, but how often? Everyday? Every other day? Every three days? I've got six weeks of bulking left.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Once a week bro...maybe twice if you are on...

peace

db

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    More isn't always better ! Just keep your sets to a max of 6-8 reps and go really heavy. I do my mass excercises first and then do the shapers at the end of my arm workouts. Try doing bi's and Tri's in the same workout , it works wonders for me. You want to keep the blood circulating in one general area , and not having to travel from say bi's to back. JMO

Peace Oz

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    Ever try floor presses? Get in a rack and set the pins low. Lay down on the floor and do close grip bench presses. The floor will limit your range of motion, and this hits the tris really hard. Do sets of 5 until you get to a weight that you can't do more than 5, and then do 3 sets with that weight.

As soon as you're finished with these do dumbell tri extensions on a flat bench. Lay back on the bench with a pair of dumbells, bring them back and extend out like with skull crushers, but you bring the bells to your shoulders and not your forehead. Use fairly light weight, and do sets of 8 with a constant weight. And here is the key --- limit your rest to 15 sec. between sets. Shoot for 6 sets. If you've can still move your arms after this do some tri push downs, you probably won't be able to.

Guaranteed monster tris.

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    And as far as frequency goes, you ever hear of a torn tricep? Maybe, but nowhere near as much as a torn pec. I think tris can be worked twice a week, and then one more day as an "extra workout" ala Westside, i.e. band pushdowns for sets of 100 or close grip pushups for high reps or something like that just get them swole up.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I like JM presses. Twice a week. 3 sets of 5.

Thread Information