partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

are my arms too small to hit up synthol?

they are just a pube hair under 18" and i'm thinking about doing it for a month.i was gonna go the nuclear nutrition route.any feedback or recent experience would be cool

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    bump
    18 inch arms are respectable. What would be the benefit of synthrol. I hope somebody else chimes in here.

Ambulance is offline Member
    I know its off subject, but damn dude is your chest peice legit or airbrushed in on photoshop? I can attest to how much yellow ink hurts on the chest!

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I assume you intend to stretch the fascia of the muscle to make more room for legit muscle growth. I have used propionate , equipoise and winstrol to site inject bi's for this reason. Steroids don't cause localized growth, but the oil volume and inflammation will stretch that sheath.....so it does work. I suppose synthol would accomplish the same purpose.
    No,18 inches is plenty for site injecting. Flex your bicep and use a marker to mark the peak. Start there on both sides of the big middle vein. Use a 25 gauge one-half inch pin. Each time you inject, move the spot by a half inch both up and down the length of the muscle.......otherwise you will get lumpy looking. 1cc at a time is fine ED.
    I wouldn't use synthol for more than a few weeks, although Nuclear has been around a long time so their product is apparently sterile.
    Why not just get a 50ml jug of Ft. dodge eq and do the same thing?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    PB- are you doing a show? why would you use synthol? just wondering because I think it would screw up your nice symmetry. If I had to use synthol, I'd stick it in my calves, not my arms.

skii96 is offline Member
    Really dont think synthol is a good choice unless you are competing. LIke Ironmaster said above get some 50mg/ml eq and site inject that shit for a while, same effect.

thanks for the info ironmaster

i just have always wanted to try it.i'm on the fence about it because of the size of my arms and the fact that i have never done bi injects.i figured i'd give it a shot(no pun intended), but i'm still debating it.maybe i'll hold off for awhile

I bet your arms look very symmetrical to your body now...I've seen your pics and we have a similiar build. My arms are 18 too. I think if you shot synthol there, it would look strange. Unless your calves and neck are huge too. IMO, you should always focus on proportions and weak points. If you bring your arms up to 19-20 with synthol but your calves are still 16-17, you're gonna lose that nice symmetry you have going. JMO...

alright pump

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I bet your arms look very symmetrical to your body now...I've seen your pics and we have a similiar build. My arms are 18 too. I think if you shot synthol there, it would look strange. Unless your calves and neck are huge too. IMO, you should always focus on proportions and weak points. If you bring your arms up to 19-20 with synthol but your calves are still 16-17, you're gonna lose that nice symmetry you have going. JMO...
    i'm taking your advices,haha.i'll lay off!!you have convinced me!!thanks again for looking out.much appreciated!!

I call em like I see em!

you're a good man pump!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I call em like I see em!
    no matter what the rest of the ar communtiy says about you!

gotskei is offline Junior Member
    i have taken synthol in the bi's it hurts like a bitch but it gives good results if done properly

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you need to mess with that bro. I'd maybe try some site prop injections if your so inclined. 18's are very respectable and no doubt they'll grow even more with out oil in them. Just my opinion but I'd pass on it if I were you.

Thread Information