gatorlover is offline New Member

Question Can you drink Winny?

I was told by a couple people that you can drink winny instead of shoot it. Then i was told by some others that you cannot. I have searched the web for the answer, but was unsuccessful. Can someone help?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    anyoen who asks this should be banned from the board for a month

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yes you can

use the on "drink winny" and you get all these hits :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...searchid=84793

gatorlover is offline New Member
    I have been searching for hours on the web and didnt realize that all the info i needed was here. Sorry for my inpatience. I know where to go for all the info now.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    isn't this pheedno's favorite question haha

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Check out the FAQ, lots of good info in there that will answer most of your questions. good luck

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Can you drink dbol with an olive? shaken or stired?
    Can I drink a 20week cycle of test prop/fina/eq? Can I fly if I were an S on my chest?

SID

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ripsid............hell yeah you can fly if you have an S on your shirt! However you have to display the letter openly, don't hide it under another shirt or you'll cancel the magical powers of the letter.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there should be a splash screen that says "Welcome to AR, and YES YOU CAN DRINK WINNY" hit next to continue........

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No shit you can drink injectiable winstrol ? Boy you learn something new everyday!

High sarcasm...very high.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorlover
    I was told by a couple people that you can drink winny instead of shoot it. Then i was told by some others that you cannot. I have searched the web for the answer, but was unsuccessful. Can someone help?

Please list every option you tried in your searches. I have the feeling that you tried nowhere, which means you are being lazy and want the answers to come to you. Please actually search for an answer next time, and if you truly do search and don't find any means of help, then post a thread and list where you searched along with the mind boggling question you have.
    Help is not minded, handouts are

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think if this question is asked the poster in question should be rewarded with a free mousepad:

BTW - For the purpose of the search engine...

Winstrol is a 17a-alkylated (versus a 17B esterfied) steroid that is designed to survive your digestive tract should you choose to drink it. Injection however, is said to cut down on the harm to your liver by avoiding the first pass.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    drink it wit some grape fruit juice not grape juice

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorlover
    In short - yes, you can. The reason why some say you shouldn't - because, to achieve the same results you'll have to drink a larger quantity, which could be toxic to your liver.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

OMG they have this in a lunchbox!
    Just drink winny, it's not toxic to the liver quit being pussies you guys. . LOL.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Well first off, welcome to AR! I noticed you just joined today. I think you just caught most people in a cranky mood, and I don't necessarily applaud the rudeness and think it was uncalled for. There is such a thing as constructive critisicm vs. straight out bashing, and people get nowhere by bashing. Everybody was "new" at one point in time. The only stupid question is a question that is not asked. Yes I do know there is the "search" button here at AR, but maybe you did not. I also noticed you searched the web as opposed to AR's search engine. If you don't know exactly how to "word" your search, it may be hard to find the answer you are looking for. KM gave you a good example, and dizz also provided you another place to look for answers, so now you know where to start. I guarantee that most of the questions I see posted here in one day, the answers can be found in the FAQ section and by using AR's search function, yet I don't see these people getting bashed for asking. Like I said, welcome to AR! I hope you stick around cuz I think this is the best board around. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but don't let that get you down. We are all here to learn and share experiences. One reason I chose to make AR my home was because when I first joined, there was not such a slew of bashing like I saw on other boards. Anyways, I know you found the answer to your question (even though it was not presented very professionally) here is a pretty good link you can check out (credit to bigcat)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ichabodcrane - No one is flaming him - it's just a very infamous question. One that used to get asked once a week here - been awhile and were all a bit pent up I think

Just filter through the sarcasim and find your answer - you'll be having fun with the rest of us after you've been here awhile...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Can I fly if I were an S on my chest?
    SID
    I dont see how it would hurt to try.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    You're right Warrior! I didn't mean it towards everyone, but you must admit there were a few comments that could have been witheld, or at least more tastefully thought out. Think of it from this new guys point of view. He doesn't know anybody on here, so how is he supposed to know the difference between flaming and "just teasin"? But I get your point
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 09-16-2003 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    You're right Warrior! I didn't mean it towards everyone, but you must admit there were a few comments that could have been witheld, or at least more tastefully thought out. Think of it from this new guys point of view. He doesn't know anybody on here, so how is he supposed to know the difference between flaming and "just teasin"? But I get your point
    Search is a wonderful tool...if you're a tool you don't use it! When ever I had questions I searched and searched and searched. I didn't start my 1st post as..."site injecting into my penis going to work?" it was not something stupid...I'm not saying gatorlover is by any stretch, I don't even know him enough to make that decision...but that is a stupid question...and searching I know you will find many threads that say it is a stupid question.
    Also, I'm not cranky! No matter how high my test levels are I'm not cranky! This above posts would have to be under the heading of "Ball Breaking" It's fun harmless and well kind of a sport! Also, gatorlover, welcome to the board! Search is a good tool...use it! And you may find that through AGGRESIVE searching answers will come! Good Luck with your journey.

As far as trying th S thing...I used a red sharpie and when I jumped out of the window I fell...so, maybe I'll try blue tights with the red sharpie.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=ripsid] I started my 1st post as..."site injecting into my penis going to work?" it was not something stupid..QUOTE]
    Speaking of which how did those synthol injections go

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Blue shirt with a red S.................won't work otherwise Sid. And get the tights bro, gotta have the tights. And post a picture when you do.................I'm sure we would all like to see you in those fly tights..............I mean see how your gains are coming along........it has nothing to do with the tights at all.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with ripside 100% also lmoa. But he is correct, search is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    I agree with ripside 100% also lmoa. But he is correct, search is good!
    As far as synth goes...I look like a baby holding a Cantelope
    Jug...see I trust you bro! I knew it was because of the gains and not the stupidity of a grown man trying to fly in tights and spandex shirt...OH f*kkkk I forgot the cape!!!! That's what I forgot...oh .. how stupid.!!!!!!! Wow... how could I forget that!

SID

Thread Information