Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Trust me, the baseball logo has nothing to do with me being a baseball fan. I'd rather watch the grass grow. I think all professional athletes are over paid and under talented. Anyhow, glad you got that built up, anti-baseball rage out of your system.

-B
    I come from Boston. So my anti-baseball rage is leaning towards Pedro "Paper" Martinez, Manny Ramirez, Nomar Garciaparra.

Pedro is sick every other week so when he comes to pitch in a game that means something he mysteriously "Can't". He is a big let down this year and only cares about his "14 million or so, so I can get it and leave Boston."

Ramirez openly admitted to the press "I wanna get outta Boston and play for the Yankees". Which basically he wants to play for a team with no justifiable salary cap and he knows he could milk Georgey Porgey for all he's worth.

Garciaparra, loves when he's cheered but when the team gets boo'd from a 12-1 loss he doesn't understand why.

These are just three small examples of baseball sissies. We got Clemens, Wells, A-Rod, Frank Thomas, Sosa, Bonds, Griffey Jr etc.

And yes I think Bonds cheats with juice, but I think sosa did and I think McGwire did as well. "Andro" is not the only thing big Mac took.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy
    janikowski on juice? No way. David boston isn't no 260 pounds either.
    Janikowski got busted on a piss test by the NFL. He tested postitive for AS.

JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    OK for all of you people that say david boston is not 260, ill be back im looking for this picture of him i saw in eastbay, he is bigger than any linebacker.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I saw something somewhere that said Boston weighed like 210 coming out of college. It is strange how an NFL lifting schedule can put 40-50 pounds of muscle on you without any fat. Just cell tech and nitrotech. Probably uses a hell of a multi vitamin...

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    YOu can not play in the NFL unless you at one point did soem serious gear.. except of course QB's, Kickers......

Randy Moss looks like he's really sauced in his day. Call be naive, but I believe that some (not the majority) of players, even stars in the NFL are AN.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Romo is definitely on my list. I think Shockey has a lot of extra Test in his system too. Definitely Ray Lewis. And I don't know how a guy like Jerry Rice could be still playing without help.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Romo is definitely on my list. I think Shockey has a lot of extra Test in his system too. Definitely Ray Lewis. And I don't know how a guy like Jerry Rice could be still playing without help.
    HGH...

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    And I don't know how a guy like Jerry Rice could be still playing without help.
    I remember reading like 8 or so years ago Rice's off-season workouts. Honestly I think the guy is just a football geek. Trains his ass off during the off season and doesn't do alot of shit else. Could be wrong though.
    As for people who said Urlacher, Im inclined to say no on that one, or if yes, then not very much comparatively speaking.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    My wife went to high school with John Ritchie...maybe all those bloody noses aren't just from hits...

Actually he has calcium deposits in his forehead that break open when he hits someone.

boyatunlv is offline New Member
    "Biggest example of abuse of steroids in the NFL:

Janikowski.

SOMEONE TELL ME WTF A KICKER NEEDS JUICE! HONESTLY!" -Calipso

LOL.....they say hes one of the strongest guys on the team. I love it a kicker on roids whos stronger than the linebackers.

I would also have to agree on Romanowski. My friends uncle has defended him numerous times and got him off. My buddies uncle has told me stories about him that the public dosent even know about. Hes got a few screws lose.

kayshound is offline New Member
    they all use drugs in high dose and in a good combo. even the kickers and the qb all juice and a lot for many years.

any high school football player use drugs this days. it is given by the right people to the right people.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by boyatunlv
    "Biggest example of abuse of steroids in the NFL:

Janikowski.

SOMEONE TELL ME WTF A KICKER NEEDS JUICE! HONESTLY!" -Calipso

LOL.....they say hes one of the strongest guys on the team. I love it a kicker on roids whos stronger than the linebackers.

I would also have to agree on Romanowski. My friends uncle has defended him numerous times and got him off. My buddies uncle has told me stories about him that the public dosent even know about. Hes got a few screws lose.
    I'll tell you why a kicker juices...b/c he's making more money than you and I will ever see...and he wants to keep it that way. I would juice even if I was a backup kicker!!!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kayshound
    they all use drugs in high dose and in a good combo. even the kickers and the qb all juice and a lot for many years.

If you say so.

By the way, why would they use a "good combo" of steroids ? They're tested regularly in-season. So in order to pass most would have to be on a low test dose (to pass the t/e ratio test, and because test has no metabolites to detect). Many might be on gh though, since that is not detectable (yet).

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    Guys-
    I recently saw in ESPN the magazine an article about David Boston. There are pics of him in there and talks about his stats. He is 257 lbs. with 4.3% body fat. You should see him, he is ripped. If you have a chance, look it up, youll get a kick out of it.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    ...SOMEONE TELL ME WTF A KICKER NEEDS JUICE! HONESTLY!
    Easy...to kick 65 yarders. I was at FSU while he was there. That guy is naturally huge! The AS didn't hurt him either.

Do any of you remember the linebacker for the Steelers...Greg Loyd.

That guy weighed 1800 lbs and ran a 2 flat 40, and was quite possibly the only person in the modern era to rival (if not topple) Romo's attitude.
    [[Some of these figures might be off..just a touch.]]
    I don't know how he had time to eat in between shots.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Do any of you remember the linebacker for the Steelers...Greg Loyd.

That guy weighed 1800 lbs and ran a 2 flat 40, and was quite possibly the only person in the modern era to rival (if not topple) Romo's attitude.
    [[Some of these figures might be off..just a touch.]]
    I don't know how he had time to eat in between shots.

are you sure you're not talking about bill brasky? I heard he was actually a tick closer to 2k, and didn't run 40's because he could broadjump the distance more quickly.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I know for a fact that Urlacher takes HGH i trained with him last Feb. He is an AMAZING athlete. He is not into that shit like you would think though. but there are ALOT WHO ARE.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What about Shannon Sharpe? One of the most impressive physiques of all time IMO

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    Romanowski is a definete juicer, i got a picture of him on my wall and the guy has veins coming out of his arm pit
    his wife got caught selling/distributing AS

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    LT was the man. He did'nt need AS to play, he got cracked up and went on the field and shattered legs

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Any reciever like TO or Boston. Some DE like julias pepper, kerse. LBs like Romaninski, lewis, thomas.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm going to go with former Viking Bob Sapp. Anybody see this guy? he's like 350, and you can see all his abs.
    I don't really know any of the players in the NFL. unfortunately I don't watch it that much. Anyway I was this Bob Sapp guy in a K1 match on TV the other day. That dude is one big motherf.....

The guy is HUUUGE. He's gotta do some serious juicing. But I don't think he's a good fighter, he got one punch to his jaw and he was tripping around. He won the match though. The say Tyson wants to fight him. Good luck Mr. Sapp if Tyson gets to his jaw he's gonna be knocked out cold.

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is naming the big names....basically if youre one of the best you must be juicing? Im of the opinion that they all juice, or have juiced, and that is the reason injuries are so much more frequent than in years past.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    A while back i spoke to Kevin Greene and he had some very interesting things to say
    I used to work out with Kevin Greene at his buddies gym in Anniston AL when I was in college, and I agree, he said some VERY interesting things

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Mike Alstott definitely hits the juice. I've seen him carry 3 guys on his back down the field.

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    What about Shaq? I'm guessing he probably is a natural 340 but could you imagine him after 2 years of juicing and dedicated bodybuilding?

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    That fool is probably on HGH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information