sc898 is offline New Member

Question on sust

Have anyone heard for Sustanon 250 from Tornel? They call it super-test 250.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yes. anything you want to know about it ??

heres a search on supertest

use the at the top right and you can find a lot of info on a lot of stuff on the board.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-07-2003 at 05:50 PM.

sc898 is offline New Member
    Yeah do you know how long it takes to kick in? Also people say sust make you real sore in the spot you inject it? I never done a cycle of sust and so far it is a little sore but no worse then decca or the test eth I did before

KeyMastur is offline VET
    A New Look into Sus 250 by BassKiller

read that. has some good info.

how long does it take to kick in. it's comprised of 4 different esters, some of which are faster acting than others. if you click on the aforementioned link, then you will see some more info on it.

soreness usually comes from the % of BA that's included in a substance. the more you have, the more it's going to hurt.

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    Well i started my cycle of sust (oragnon) and im injecting 250 monday and then 250 thursday (500 per week).

Iv personally never heard of the sust u are talking about but i can tell you about the pain.
    From a 1 ml injection (250mg) It just feels like a bruise on your muscle nothing major. If you inject more in one go (500mg) i can guess it will feel like a charlie horse and if you inject more then thats when id class it as PAIN.

Its nothing mate. i was shitting myself up until i had my first jab and everyone on the board told me id look forward to my next injection! and you know what i AM!! cant wait!!

Its not PAIN just like a bruised muscle.

Anyone think the same??

Dave

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Kinda like a real bad, deep bruise...sometimes hurts a little in my low back or hammy's. Nothing major...kinda miss that pain.

Thread Information