Flynman is offline Associate Member

Research Tech. Winny inject problem

Has anyone used the RT winny? I had 2 bottles and was unable to inject with 25g,23g,21g pins. I know it supposed to be micronized but, product seemed very thick & incosistant. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think that the older batches were a little thicker than the newer stuff. It is going to hurt when it is injected also. Ive used rt winstrol and it was top notch. I had no problems drawing or injecting with a 22g. I would sugest drinking the stuff you got.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 09-18-2003 at 12:46 PM.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i even had troubles with zambons..it may sound wierd but try adding and oil based....it makes it sooo much easier

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The first few batches of RT Winny were a little thicker and I don't think the micronization was done properly. Your best bet is to try and drink it. And just for the record, the new RT winny is GREAT stuff.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Don't inject winny. Drink it! The only benefit from injections is sadistic pleasures and slight site enhancement qualities.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Winny

Winny Shaken Not Stired I Had No Problems With 25's Even Heard Of 28's Working Well

clipper is offline Associate Member
    Tell me more about drinking winni!! Is it as good at injecting it?

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I had to use 21 G with my RT winny. maybe I had an old batch, but it would not flow through a 23 G pin. I drank it, and it worked for me.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clipper
    Tell me more about drinking winni!! Is it as good at injecting it?
    Please tell me that question is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use the search button..It is an amazing tool........

Doc M

No its not a joke. I have used the search button, im not lazy. I just whanted more info. I thought that was what this board was for.

No its not a joke. I have used the search button, im not lazy. I just whanted more info. I thought that was what this board was for.
    Clipper..This isn't a flame, but you couldn't have possibly used the search button..There are at least 100 posts in regards to this exact question..In fact, it is a question that long time members refuse to even answer anymore..

Yes, this board is for learning and gathering more information..But the search button is the most useful learning tool here and too many newer members just simply post a thread instead of looking through the forums first..Use the search and make a concentrated effort to gather the answers on your own..And then if you can't find the answer. then post a thread and you will get a lot better responses and a lot less flames..

Doc M

I did use the search button. But I did not whant to read ALL the post on this. If you dont whant to say anything on it then dont. Thats fine. As I said I was just looking for more info. To see if there was any new info on it. Thats all.

I just did it again, I came to same spot i was before. There are a hole lot of ?? and most of the replys are the same you gave "go look it up" and yet no one gives a good reply to the same ?? over and over.
    I guess thats the way it is. And I could not find a 100 post on " drinking winni" , i also looked under winni, winni depot, winni tabs, winstrol , winni-v. But those were all to hit or miss on the drinking part.
    This not a flame , but more of a point that i did look and did not find all i wanted to know.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    There are a hole lot of ?? and most of the replys are the same you gave "go look it up" and yet no one gives a good reply to the same ?? over and over....clipper

this is tru

I just did it again, I came to same spot i was before. There are a hole lot of ?? and most of the replys are the same you gave "go look it up" and yet no one gives a good reply to the same ?? over and over.
    I guess thats the way it is. And I could not find a 100 post on " drinking winni" , i also looked under winni, winni depot, winni tabs, winstrol , winni-v. But those were all to hit or miss on the drinking part.
    This not a flame , but more of a point that i did look and did not find all i wanted to know.
    Start in the educational threads next time.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR. Yes you can drink winny.

I searched the whole site.

I searched the whole site.
    Are you saying that you searched the entire site and couldn't find any information on drinking Winstrol ???

Doc M

I searched the hole site, meaning that whne you do a search you can chose were you do it. I did the hole site and just the ass forum. I did find some info. But not a 100 like you said there was. Did you read my post?

I searched the hole site, meaning that whne you do a search you can chose were you do it. I did the hole site and just the ass forum. I did find some info. But not a 100 like you said there was. Did you read my post?
    Look bro, this is an argument that you are not going to win. Next time you need a question answered, go straight to the educational threads and you wont get in bs. Its all education.

P.S. I did a search in the steroid questions forum and found it several times. Instead of trying to read each idividual thread, look for a title that ask the same question that you have.

your probly right on the argumnet part, but not the reast as to do witht the search part. I did a seach and did some info. I said that. just not all I wanted. But you are right I am done with the argument and will look into the educationl treads more.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    "the ass forum" LOL

BDTR is offline Retired

Thread Information