jesse_james is offline Member

1st time user of equip. what dosage 2 take?

my next cycle is goin 2 be equip, test e, and dbol . ive dun 2 cycles b4 and ave neva used equip. im 12st with 10% body fat. i was wondering wot dosage to take of equip. my cycle is only rough at the moment, i was thinkin of:

equip 200mg/w 1-20
    test e 500mg/w 6-21 (the reason for startin at 6 is coz only ave 15 testoviron and will end in rite time for pct)
    dbol 40mg/ed 1-4

nolv and clomid for pct

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    here is my opinion on this:
    First off up your EQ to 400mg per week. Secondly run the test WITH the EQ. Trust me you will be glad you did. The Dbol is okay. Instead of running EQ for 20 weeks, I would stick to around 10-15 week, I wouldn't recommend more than that unless you are a professional BBer etc.
    Test you can run 10-12 weeks. Just my opinion on what I know works.

thanx bro, how does this sound:

test e 1-12 500mg/w
    equip 1-10 400mg/w
    dbol 1-4 40mg ed

Looks great, if you have enough EQ , I woudl suggest running it the same as your test if not longer. For me I don't start seeing great results from EQ until about week 10 or 12. By week 12 and on, the vascularity speaks for itself.

rite ive decided on:

test e 500mg/w 1-15
    equip 400mg/w 1-15
    dbol 40mg/ed

wen shall i start my pct, 2 weeks afta wen test ester gos, or 3 weeks wen equip is gone???

Trust me Jesse You will see excellent results from this cycle. A very good cycle indeed. Just keep your diet up, train hard, and sleep and you will be glad you did.
    ONe final note, the reason I like to run EQ the same sometimes longer than test, is because EQ helps tremendously with the test bloat. from someone who bloats easily from test, EQ allows me to run heavier doses of test without access bloat and me having to run heavier doses of armidex which hurts my joints. IMO Eq is a very all around AS, I love it, and really the only side effect I hear people complain about is hunger. yes you will be hungry as hell on it, but hungry is a good thing. Some people also report hair loss from it and mild anxiety. So if you are prone to these things, it may cause them to worsen. Otherwise, get ready to see some great results.

thanx for your help n advice, im lookin forward 2 doin this cycle

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Good work on getting this one fixed up. Looks good now.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Basically the same cycle as me... started week 4 yesterday, good diet...good gym attendance and performance... no gains yet. Keep me posted how your doing so i know if maybe my gear is fake and just to see how our bodys react to the same cycle.

Take care bro, enjoy and be safe.

yep will do. ave u got appetite increase from equip? u shulda start seein some gains from wk 4 onwards. good luck

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I am with sicilian on this one. You will want to run at least 400mg/wk of eq and run it at least as long as the test. For most people, EQ takes quite some time for full effect to be noticed. Your cycle should be very productive given you have everything else in check (diet,training,rest etc.). good luck and keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    yep will do. ave u got appetite increase from equip? u shulda start seein some gains from wk 4 onwards. good luck
    I'm 1 shot into week 4, no huge impact noticed yet but I did notice some minor hair loss *a welcomed side effect since my hair is soo thick its annoying and hard to manage* so that was a good feeling, to see that I'm getting that side effect and now can expect the gear to kick in anyday.

EQ really hasnt made me any hungrier yet, but then again hard to say cause I already ate like a pig prior to EQ

PS: 10% bodyfat huh? Your pretty close to seeing some amazing abs then bro! The EQ is going to be your friend in that mission.

I'm by NO MEANS a pro or vet, but if your diet is in check and your running the good meats; chicken, fish, and such.. you can probably expect a blaring 6 pack b the end of your cycle if you do some light cardio and have an amazing diet and ab workout.

KEEP US POSTED

Thread Information