toolman is offline Banned

next cycle, eq and test e

My next cycle, any comments much appreciated. Late 30's, 6'4", 205 lbs, 12.4%bf

1-14 400 Test Enan
    1-12 300 Eq

Clomid week 17 300/100/50 and Nolva throughout cycle thru pct.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would go 500 on the test
    400 with the EQ

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see any problem with this cycle, but I personally would bump the test up to 500mg and the EQ up to 400mg. Also, extend the EQ another week so the two taper off together. PCT looks good, too. Good luck.

-moto

Damn, Billy beat me to it!

-moto

toolman is offline Banned
    I was going to run the test longer than the eq as I hear eq is like deca and harder to recover from. Is this not the case?

Also, why would you up the dosage? I know alot of guys here all push higher doses, but I gained about 25 lbs on 250 sust and 200 deca a week for 12 weeks and so far, after pct have kept close to 20 lbs of it. Can you give me any reason why you don't think these doses are enough? I lean towards the school of thought to use as little gear as necessary to grow.

Thanks for the input.

Then if that's the case, you know better than anyone here what should work for you. the doses you have are fine and should net you some decent gains. I was just giving you my opinion of what I would do.

As far as the timing, your body will not begin its recovery of natural test production until all the AAS are out of your system. With EQ taking about 3 weeks to clear out and enanthate taking about 2 weeks, I suggested the extra week on the EQ, or shortening up a week on the test. The way you have it laid out will work fine, though. It's not like you would lose anything by not taking into account that one week!

-moto

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    moto rocks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes do what Billy is suggesting, I would consider extending the EQ with the test as far as weeks go. I tend to like to run EQ several weeks past my test to really get that hard vascular look. Another added advantage if I really want to get vascular, the last 6 weeks I will throw in some winny all the way up to my clomid theropy.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Toolman,
    My cycle is almost exactly what yours is and I am loving it. I am taking Nolvadex ED so I really have not held much water at all. I am in week 8 and last week I hit 181. Thats eleven pounds and my strength is way up. Im taking the Nolv so everyone wont say look at him he is juicing but it only helps a little with that because evryone says you look really good, much fuller, those traps are sick. I LOVE IT. When I dont take the Nolv my weight will shoot up, but that is not what I want so I keep taking the Nolv and it works great.
    Good Luck toolman, I say keep it the way you have it and enjoy.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

MotoxxxGuy

I totally agree with Moto.I'd use L-dex over Nolva though.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro what ever you decide go, you can go until week 13 with your eq.

JohnnyB

Thread Information