moush is offline Senior Member

What I need to take.....

What do I need to take with Winnie tabs?? I read on on of the forums that I need to take sum amino acid...why?? I am considering taking winnie I am just unsure of what elseI need and I can use clenbuterol along with it?? Or should I do clenbuterol then winnie???

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    You can do them both or seperate, but I dont think you need to take anything special with the winny tabs, just chew them up. That will help with absorbtion.

I read the educational forum and it says that you should take tuarine becuase it is depleted with the use of clenbuterol . Is clenbuterol in tabs form or injection??

In the educaitonal forum there are 2 cycles.....what is a ECA/NYC stack??? I have no idea??

If I take Winnie i have to drink grapefruit juice and If i take Clen I have to drnk 1-2 gallons of water/day?? Is there a certain way to stack these two?? And do I follow the cycle for Clen posted in the educational forum? What type of cycle do I do for Winnie???

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    you need test with it

Slyder is offline Junior Member

test

Yeah, test is the mssing ingredient. Prop more specifically.

Why do I need test?? What is that for?? Help me out......I am new at this!

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone here swears by test, but if your new and just want to try the winny tabs make sure you drink tons of water with it, not just the clen . Winny tabs are tough on your kidneys and liver so drink lots of water and take some milk thistle or something.

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    hey- not trying to flame but dont rush into this without a good knowledge base. Having said that there is almost no one who knows as much about AAS before they start lol most people educate themselves after they get going and find out what mistakes they made and how alot of first and 2nd cycles were a waste of time and money.
    ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use testosterone in one form or another as a base of EVERY cycle -prop/sust250,cypinate,take your pick and read your ass off about them on this site. winny tabs by themselves wont do you any good. You can take clen with your cycles. i like a 2 week on 2 week off approach for clen and rotate clen,eca (hydroxycut,rippedfuel, something like that) and T3 while in a cutting cycle.

READ READ READ this is alot to learn here

Good luck
    BTS

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Why do I need test?? What is that for?? Help me out......I am new at this!

DUDE! Go read some drug profiles, then go read some threads about other peoples cycles. Do some homework and then ask questions. Do you know what winny is for? Just checking.

-B

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you are very new to this. But we all were at one time. Take everyone's advice and slow down! go to drug profiles and use the search button. Remember, before you decide to put anything into your body, do research. What about post cycle thearpy? Did you read up on that?

Thread Information