GotJuice is offline New Member

San Fuel Injection V12 along with Sust, and Deca?

Hey, I'm new to the site, and am about to start my second cycle. I have 10 sust250, and 10 deca to work with, and I also bought this stuff called Fuel Injection V12 by "San". Its a blend of Tricreatine Malate, Nitro-Arginine, Glycocyamine, L-Glutamine and Taurine. Is it a bad idea to start taking this stuff if I'm starting my cycle in a few days? Also, as far as my cycle goes, I'm 20 yrs old, and having done 10 sust250 a year ago I'm trying to come up with a cycle with 10 sust and 10 deca, and how I should take them, or if its too much for my second cycle let me know. Again I'm new to this stuff, but I liked what 10 sust did for me before. Any help would be great... thanks guys...

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    10 what? amps?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    10 what? amps?
    Yes, of each. With clomids to finish off with.

Ok, you don't have enough of either one. I'm going to running a simialr cycle very soon, and this is what I'm going to do
    Deca at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks
    Test at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks.
    Nolva 20mgs per day
    Clomid for PCT
    with what you have you could only run a 5 week cycle, and that would useless.

Well I got by using 10 amps of sust for about 10 weeks and that produced pretty good results seeing that I didn't eat well while on. So I figured doubling that would be good for the next cycle. By the way... my roommate just got cyctahoh250 from an outside source... supposedly its a form of sustanon from Russia... has anyone heard of it or used it? Is it legit? Also, if you could help me out with my original question that'd be great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GotJuice
    Well I got by using 10 amps of sust for about 10 weeks and that produced pretty good results seeing that I didn't eat well while on. So I figured doubling that would be good for the next cycle. By the way... my roommate just got cyctahoh250 from an outside source... supposedly its a form of sustanon from Russia... has anyone heard of it or used it? Is it legit? Also, if you could help me out with my original question that'd be great, thanks
    Ok to answer your original question, I would use the creatine post cycle. The reason being, is not because if you took it during the cycle it would be bad. Wait until after your cycle is done, because from what I have heard creatine helps a little in restarting test production, it's not a sub for clomid of course but it still helps a little. And for the second question I believe a friend of mine had this Russian Sust over the summer, if the amp has a white lable with Russian writting on it then it's the same shit my friend had. He said it was quality stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Ok to answer your original question, I would use the creatine post cycle. The reason being, is not because if you took it during the cycle it would be bad. Wait until after your cycle is done, because from what I have heard creatine helps a little in restarting test production, it's not a sub for clomid of course but it still helps a little. And for the second question I believe a friend of mine had this Russian Sust over the summer, if the amp has a white lable with Russian writting on it then it's the same shit my friend had. He said it was quality stuff.
    Sounds good thanks for the quick replies... also, how many mg's are there in a standard bottle of deca ?? and do you really think I need more to add to this cycle?

No prob any time bro. I [I]think in an amp is 250mgs. If you can get it, get the Qaulity Vet Deca . The QV is all in one 10ml bottle rather than in amps. 1ml is 200mgs

And yes I really think you need to add more.

Thread Information