spm162 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 questions...

I am considering getting some IGF-1 and giving it a try. I have read as much as I could find, which seems to be either laboratory tests on animals or info regarding its use, not ancedotal evidence. I read dosage anywhere from 20mcg to 120mcg/ day divided up into 2 injections, the safest dose being around 50-80mcg/day. I have also read that you should cycle it for 4-6 weeks and then break for 4-6 weeks. My question...is there anyone who has 1st hand experience with this or know someone who has? What doses, how long, was it stacked with anything, and any other related info would help.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    DiamondBling over at FG used it, I don't remember the dose, but he loved it. You can start at 20-30mcg a day. You need to cycle it 30 days on 30 days off.

JohnnyB

Bump...anyone else???

bump

Solrock is offline Member
    bump

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    go to musclechemistry.com there is a whole section in IGF-1 long over there - interesting stuff. I read that it might "solidify gains" and it has fat burning qualities. I wonder if it is any more dangerous than GH. I know it seems much more localized than GH, but GH is also fda approved vs research status of IGF... get it while you can I suppose.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    im very intested to see a review on lr'/s 250$/ml when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    but GH is also fda approved vs research status of IGF... get it while you can I suppose.
    That's the part that has my uncertain about it.

JohnnyB

seriously though, how bad do you want to go on a bulking cycle and just shoot the shit outta your arms with IGF? Probably the quickest way to another inch :P as long as we don't inject into the belly and grow stomach tumors and die horrible horrible bodybuilding-related deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    im very intested to see a review on lr'/s 250$/ml when it comes out
    read about it on musclechemistry's IGF section - many people are running it over there with positive results. Remember that you have to filter opinions though, some of the people that are really supportive of certain labs might have incentives to exaggerate a little?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've been very interested in trying it, but the insenstive of intestinal tumors doesn't make me want to try it very much. I suppose i'll wait to see if others are dropping dead from it and in a few years try it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've been very interested in trying it, but the insenstive of intestinal tumors doesn't make me want to try it very much. I suppose i'll wait to see if others are dropping dead from it and in a few years try it.
    Damn dropping died, I think a lot of the of the precautions are because it's new. IGF-1 can accelerate cancer and tumors, but it can happen with gear as well, because they raise IGF-1 also. I think with IGF-1 it could be accelerated faster because your doing straight IGF-1. I don't think it will cause it, but we don't know for sure yet, I wish there were more studies out there.

JohnnyB

I'll let everyone know how my cyle with it goes. I picked up 3 mg from CS. I am running a test enth (500mg/week) and Deca (400mg/week) cycle that I just started last Friday the 10th. Once I am 2 weeks in, I will start the IGF-1 as it is supposed to potentiate AAS. I don't know if I will be able to tell the difference since I will also be taking other super supplements but I should feel something. I am going to run 50mcg/day of IGF-1 for 6 weeks.

You doing 2 injection?

JohnnyB

No, just one per day. I read that it doesn't make a difference.

Grant is offline Member
    have you injected yet?

Yeah. I started last Friday the 24th. I just started feeling the affects as described by others who have used it. I am running 50mcg/day which equals about .05mL. I have been injecting it w/ .2mL BW IM into the bi's, tri,s and shoulders. It gives you a pretty sick pump, but I feel tired more so now. I have been inj after I come home from the gym, about 2 hrs before bed and it still makes me tired the next day. It might be placebo effect but I notice a big difference in my size already. I am doinf my enth inj on Friday's and my deca inj on monday's. I am on my 3rd week of the enth and 2nd week of deca. I haven't noticed any effect on BF yet, but of course it is way early. And also my appetite is up like crazy (big surprise).

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Yea IGF works wonders...I have been taking at 80mcgs a day and i have killer ass pumps..my vascularity has gone up and my bf has dropped a percent or two...Shit works great just to bad its expensive...Well not for me Everyone should try this new miracle worker...

Thread Information