Thread: What happens?

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member

What happens?

I read on an earlier post that it was possible to actually die from injecting into a vein... is this possible? I never have aspirated before(even though I was told to) but definatly will if their is any truth to it. Also, when you aspirate , approximatly how far back do you pull on the plunger?? Thanx alot.

Bump

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I guess you could die from it but i think it would be very unlikley. You might cough, have trouble breathing and feel light headed. When you pull back if you are the muscle it should be hard to pull back and look at the syringe you should see bubbles in it. If you see blood your in a vien and pull out the neddle and try agian.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I order to actually die from injecting oil into a vein, I belive you would have to shoot a lot. The oil itself wouldn't be the problem, but the drug itself going straight to your heart would be bad. Either way, aspirating everytime you inject is a precaution that is worth taking IMO.

As far as the technique, once the needle is all the way in pull back lightly on the plunger with your free hand. You don't need to pull real hard. Look at the base of the pin and you should see a small air bubble form. This is good. If the needle is in a vein you will get blood in the syringe immediately. Becasue your heart is pumping blood constantly, it will most likely take very little pressure on the plunger to produce the blood. Should this happen, pull out, put on a new pin, and inject again in a slightly different spot.

-moto

Thanx guys. I'm going to start doing it every time.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Also, if you were to inject into a vein and accidently injected an air bubble into the vein, it could possibly kill you once it made it to your heart.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Also, if you were to inject into a vein and accidently injected an air bubble into the vein, it could possibly kill you once it made it to your heart.

I think it would take a couple of cc's of air to cause a serious problem, but another good reason to aspirate nonetheless.

-moto

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i believe the air bubble would have to be of decent size to kill you but dont worry because if it did you wouldnt know it for long.........

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You aren't going to die but you could waste some gear and get dizzy so aspirate . You don't have to pull back far at all. Just a little pressure and if you are in a vein you will get blood immediately.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    i believe the air bubble would have to be of decent size to kill you but dont worry because if it did you wouldnt know it for long.........

Anyone heard of decompression sickness??? It doesn't take that much air to fuck you up.

-B

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    Always asperate- it only takes a second or two- having said that you need an airbubble of at least 3 CCs to make it to your heart to have problems like death. Ive heard of others injecting AAS into a vin directly and they got a bad burning sensation down the vein they were in but no death. I wouldnt try it on purpose but think you would feel it soon enough to adjust your injection site.

BTS

sporty is offline New Member
    whats asperate?? am new to this, iv been using test350 for about a month now, it contains 3 different types of testosterones, its about R550 but iv got absolutely no results at all, even though my friends using the same and they all have grown REALLI BIG!!
    i inject it in my ass but i wanna inject in my arm, where must i do it?? in a vein? or ?
    plz help..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    oh boy, where to start?
    for starters, you just bumped a thread that's 4 years old to ask a question that a simple search with the search button could have answered.
    anywho, aspirating is pulling out a bit on the plunger once the needle is injected to make sure you don't draw back blood. And no, you NEVER inject in a vein, honestly if you even have to ask that shows you have not done the necessary research to be using to start with. Just out of curiosity, how old are you and what are your stats? (height, weight, body fat%, etc)

Thread Information