Thread: wat to take?

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

wat to take?

i'm only 17, i kno i shouldnt be juciin but im want one cycle. it needs to be cheap, it has to have a detection tmie of less than 4 months, and my biggest concern is strenth. wat should i take?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    tons of food and protien. everyone on this board is probally going to tell you you are too young. you should wait and not mess with your natural test right now. it will be better for you in the long run.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Take your time. No one around here is going to advocate you using gear at your age. But then again you already knew that and asked anyway...

-moto

thats wat im sayin, thats y i just wanna take a quick cycle, im doin somtin no matter wat, thats y i want u gusy to tell me wats best for me. i want to do a SMALL cycle

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    there is no such thing, messing with your testosterone could have permanent results that you may not like (Richard Simmons)

you guys dont understand, im takin it neway, so mite aswell help me out otherwise i mite do osmitn stupid.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If you want to know what's best for you. It's to wait. For now just focus on training and eating you'll grow without gear.

xxxl83

Stubborn lil' bugger, ain't he?

-moto

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    no one is gonna help you dude, it doesnt matter what you tell us. Your already doing something stupid. The only advice i can give you is to eat a shitload, workout hard as hell , and make sure your protein intake is in check. YOU WILL GET BIG. and you wont be fucked up for the rest of your life. Id say wait until your 19 or 20, but even thats cutting a little close.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Don't take anything. Stay natural for a few years.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bros .. stop wasting your time with this one. If you 'step back' and look at this thread and heavydchamp's posts, you'll obviously see that it is either some jackass just f-ing around or some pig whose overlooking the board and seeing what's new in 'our world'. So just save your time to help someone who genuinely needs it.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavydchamp
    i'm only 17, i kno i shouldnt be juciin but im want one cycle. it needs to be cheap, it has to have a detection tmie of less than 4 months, and my biggest concern is strenth. wat should i take?
    You need to work out like a beast and eat like a beast. Why can't you understand that? You came on here because people here are experienced and know what they are talking about. When they give you advise you don't want to hear, you just won't quit.

One thing I suggest you do take though is more English classes.

i appreciate all ur comments, its just i come from a school where 40% of the athletes do juice so its only natural for me to want to aswell. its funny that u should make that comment bout the english, this is just the way i talk online, but im an extremely smart kid, rank number 2 in my class, gotta 1380 sat's and i've been recruited by several ivy leagues for athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by heavydchamp
    i appreciate all ur comments, its just i come from a school where 40% of the athletes do juice so its only natural for me to want to aswell. its funny that u should make that comment bout the english, this is just the way i talk online, but im an extremely smart kid, rank number 2 in my class, gotta 1380 sat's and i've been recruited by several ivy leagues for athletics.
    Being the intellegent young man you say you are you should be listening to what you are being told. If 40% of the athletes in your school are using gear, I guarantee they are not using it properly. You, being an educated kid, have done the responsible thing by doing some research before just sticking a needle in your ass filled with what your friend is using and having no idea what it is or what it will do to you.

This is what will seperate you from that other 40%. Recruiters aren't dumb. If they see 15 kids who juice performing at the same level as you who has never juiced, who do you think they would be more inclined to talk to? Your potential is just beginning to be seen. Their potential is peaking right now. Think about your future for a minute.

-moto

Thread Information