skrote824 is offline New Member

Is this Eq real?

Alright guys,
    my friend just got me some Eq that the supplier said is from Europharm but i have never heard of this brand name before so im a little skeptical on whether or not to buy it. Can someone tell me if its real or not. I havent bought it yet but i might within the next couple of days so i need some answers ASAP.

Thanks

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skrote824
    Alright guys,
    my friend just got me some Eq that the supplier said is from Europharm but i have never heard of this brand name before so im a little skeptical on whether or not to buy it. Can someone tell me if its real or not. I havent bought it yet but i might within the next couple of days so i need some answers ASAP.

Thanks
    Hey bro, try searching the "steroid pictures" forum to look for examples of the gear your friend got you...tons of pics in there man. I posted pics of my gear and they verified its authenticity for me. good luck!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Best to post a pic of it like A1984 stated.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Europharm is a legit brand name..I have used it several times. However, without a pic I can only tell you that the name is legit. Label should read, Europharm with two stars on the label , and under the name it should read the pharmacutical name..Equipose.

Thread Information