GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Need some opinions please

Hey guys just looking for some opinions... I just took a shot of sustanon and when I withdrew the needle there was a fair bit of blood that flowed a bit of a gusher... I took the shot in the glute a bit below where I usually take my shots... is this anything to be worried about or just something that happens from time to time... I've had small amounts of blood before... but not like this... like i said not an extreme amount just enough to make me a little nervous... thanks dudes

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you aspirate ? As long as you did then don't worry about it. You may have went through a vein and that's why you're bleding. But since you did write this I guess you're ok

I've read lots about apirateing and i do it all the time... Mind you i never heard much about what would happen if injected in a vein... what would happen... and Yes i feel perfectly fine the shot was about 20 mins ago.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    One of or all of these could happen... get dizzy, pass out, cough, die, or nothing.

Bro you are fine.

Thanks man. Peace.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Gusing blood is sometimes not an abnormal thing. You could have possibly went thru a vein, which has happened to me. Therefore when you asperated there was no blood because your pin was thru the vein. Sometimes you may have more blood flow to a particular area. For example Tri injects seem to produce the most blood when performing an injection. That is because you have alot of veins, arteries, etc, in your arms. Muscles are closer to the surface of the skin and so forth. As long as your asperate before you inject, you will be fine. I injected into my calf one time and swore I opened a water facet. I am pretty sure I stuck thru a vein, causing severe pain and bleeding. was bruised and sore for many days afterwards.
    Sometimes too AS will cause blood thinning, therefore if you have been on your cycle for a while, you may notice more free bleeding from a pin stick. Just some of my 2 cents worth.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't stress out about it bro. Think about it, you just stuck an inch long needle in your leg, it would strange if you didn't bleed a little. Since you said it was gushing out you probly went through a vein. With some experience you'll be able to feel a vein before you go through it. They give more resistance so just move the needle the slightest bit to avoid it. Good luck.

Thanks guys... I appreciate the advice... Peace.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

I agree...

I agree with Mudman. As long as you aspirated, don't sweat it.

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    everyonce and a while i have that as well. probably just nicked a vein on the way through. the big thing to worry about in the glutes is your sciatic nerve.

BTS

Thread Information