CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question Cutting idea's/help?

Hey bros first off I gotta give props to this board it RAWKS!! (Yeah I have said that before but hey it's true!) Ok now to my question: after a lot of reading and talking with some of you I'd like to know what you guys think of using proviron and nolvadex with Clen in a 4 week cutting cycle. This would be a non AS cycle and yes lots of cardio and clean diet.

Cycle would look like this:

Clen 1 week on 1 week off for 4 weeks working up to 5 pills per day.

proviron @40 mg for 4 weeks
    nolvadex @20 mg for 4 weeks

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    If it were me I'd use the clen with cytomel if going no AS. I have not used this but have seen many people get ripped using it. Depending on the person 3-5 tabs of clen twice a day and 25mcg of cytomel daily is amazing. You can increase the cytomel about every few days but don't go higher than 100mcg daily. You'd still want to cycle the both or at least the clen with your regular eca every couple weeks. BE CAREFUL.

Thanks dumbells101.. I am going to stay clear of the T3. I fear the sides. Anyone have any different thoughts on my cycle? The reason for picking Nolvadex and Proviron is because from what I have read these two compounds will lower estrogen levels and give accelerated fat breakdown along with a harder look. Anyone used these compounds for this purpose?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I am unfamiliar with proviron as well in its applications for fat loss...what is it good for and would arimidex work the same as Nolvadex or is Nolvadex (sp?) an anti-estrogen and arimidex is and anti aromatase?

Sorry gotta bump this... I'd like to hear some idea's from some vets on this one.

italian2004 is offline New Member
    i know guys that did proviron cycles alone with dieting and eca stack or clen and it deff mad them harder, if ur estrogen level are natually high, then proviron would most likely do wonders , if ur estrogen is most likely at or below normal levels then it might not do shit, as for t3 dont worrie about it, its all talk unless it abused, i would in a hospital and have read many documents abut it. just stay under 125mcg and not for more then 6 weeks u will be fine. any ? u can email me

Thread Information