want2Bbigger is offline New Member

PCT-How long to continue Proviron?

I just took # 8 of 10 yesterday of 500mg Test Enan. I have been running Proviron the whole cycle.

10 days after Shot #10, I will begin PCT with Clomid for 300/100/50 for 21 days.

I'm unclear on when I can/should cease using the Proviron ... when I start Clomid? Sorry I missed this in the planning stage, gents ... I should have know this long before I started the cycle ... but it is my first and I guess I "assumed" I would cease the Prov. when I was done with the Test ... but now I'm not sure ...

Info

42 Y/O
    5"10
    Weight @ Start of Cycle: 158
    Weight @ Week 8 of Cycle: 173
    BF% @ Start of Cycle = 19%
    BF% @ Week 8 of Cycle = 17%
    Appox Lean Muscle Mass Gain @ Week 8 of Cycle= 18 lbs.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Stop the proviron b4 you start clomid. Proviron can inhibit recovery while on clomid. Try and run nolva and clomid for PCT

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Stop the proviron b4 you start clomid. Proviron can inhibit recovery while on clomid. Try and run nolva and clomid for PCT
    Actually that isn't true, I posted a study here a week or 2 ago that stated to the contrary. I used proviron right through PCT and for 2 months after. I think it's great, I was only taking 1 pill 25mg and early in the morning. It also keeps your sex drive up, for me anyway.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Soooo the real answer is?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Actually that isn't true, I posted a study here a week or 2 ago that stated to the contrary. I used proviron right through PCT and for 2 months after. I think it's great, I was only taking 1 pill 25mg and early in the morning. It also keeps your sex drive up, for me anyway.
    Really? Wow! Most people I know who used Proviron for PCT didn't recover nearly as fast as when they did Nolva/Adex/clomid. I thought it shut down your HPTA and you should only use while on AS.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 09-15-2003 at 02:59 PM.

want2Bbigger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Really? Wow! Most people I know who used Proviron for PCT didn't recover nearly as fast as when they did Nolva/Adex/clomid. I thought it shut down your HPTA and you should only use while on AS.
    whoa... now I'm really confused ... I am going to do Clomid for PCT ... so does this mean cease the Proviron as soon as Clomid starts?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Proviron IS suppressive. Dont use it.

Anything exengonous you take that is AAS related will be suppressive. Doesnt matter if its test, var, primo, winstrol , or whatever.

Thread Information