Focused is offline New Member

Fall Cycle, Your Thoughts

Stats-5'6, 208lbs, 13% BF
    Lifting continuously for 5 years
    Third Cycle- First two consisted of 8 weeks each, dbol and sust.

Week 1-12 400mg Test Enan (Divided into two shots per week)
    Week 1-8 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Week 1-4, 8-12 75mg Fina ED

What are your thoughts on this cycle?
    Also would it be wise to add Dbol or Anadrol to this cycle, and if so where would you place it? I was considering running it Weeks 4-8 during the break in the fina.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I don't think you need to split up the tren like that, I would run it straight through weeks 5-12 and if your dead set on using anadrol I would use it at 50mg ed for weeks 1-4. The prop should be enough to jump start you, but nothing blows you up quicker than drol IMO.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I don't think you need to split up the tren like that, I would run it straight through weeks 5-12 and if your dead set on using anadrol I would use it at 50mg ed for weeks 1-4. The prop should be enough to jump start you, but nothing blows you up quicker than drol IMO.
    since it takes almost 3 weeks for blood levels to stabilize with trenbolone acetate, running it 1-4 is a waste...as soon as you are peaking administration will cease, thus wasting gear.

i would run this cycle like this (drol optional)

1-4 prop @100mg/ED or EOD
    1-12 enth @ 400mg
    8-14 tren @ 75mg/ED

This way the enth will clear your system as you finish out the tren and you will be able to begin PCT 3 days after your last shot.

Replace the prop with drol if you decide to run it and you are all set assuming you have your anti's/PCT meds.

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    since it takes almost 3 weeks for blood levels to stabilize with trenbolone acetate, running it 1-4 is a waste...as soon as you are peaking administration will cease, thus wasting gear.

i would run this cycle like this (drol optional)

1-12 enth @ 400mg
    8-14 tren @ 75mg/ED

This way the enth will clear your system as you finish out the tren and you will be able to begin PCT 3 days after your last shot.

Replace the prop with drol if you decide to run it and you are all set assuming you have your anti's/PCT meds.
    I like this one better. Are you still getting good gains off of 400mg/wk of test? If so my hats off to ya.

First of all thank you for the replies. I figured I would catch a little disagreement regarding the tren . I like what you guys are saying about it though. Yes skii, I have been very patient with my usage and dosage and I am one of the lucky ones when it comes to good results from relatively low dosages. Part of this is most likely due to my diet, not wanting to set too high of a precedence and the fact that I am very conservative with my finances. (Ok I'm Cheap). Recently I have been leaning towards running lower dosages with different compounds in the same cycle as opposed to higher dosages with one compound. I don't know if this is true as I have no scientific knowledge but I am hoping that receptors can be kept more "fresh" this way.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    1-12 enth @ 400mg
    8-14 tren @ 75mg/ED
    I like this on the only thing I'd add is 2 weeks of prop weeks 13-14

JohnnyB

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I like this on the only thing I'd add is 2 weeks of prop weeks 13-14

JohnnyB
    I'm also beginning to lean more toward this line of thinking. Once you stop the enanthate in week 12, your test levels will be dropping off while you are finishing out the tren . I would rather keep the test levels up with the prop and finish everything together. In fact, in my next cycle, I will probably run the prop for an extra week past the tren.

-moto

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I too like the point that JohnnyB and Motox brought up.

I like the idea of placing the tren at the end, I will run it so that test enanthate and tren will end at the same time. Also, if you were to add Dbol or Drol where would you place it. I was thinking Week 3 since that is when the enanthate will be kicking in nicely. Keep in mind that I will only be running it for 4 weeks. Or I could just forget it all together since this isn't even gonna be my main bulking cycle this year.

Good advice bros, thank you for all the replies.

Thread Information