Hitman is offline Senior Member

Berserk fuel and tren.

Any of you guys used berserk fuel(100mg\ml test suspension with 35mg\ml anadrol ) with tren (80mg\ml) before? Ive got some laying around and im thinking of running either 2cc of each EOD or 1cc of each alternating between the 2 so 1ml of BF on say monday followed by 1ml of tren on say tuesday etc...I know with the test susp your supposed to have more regular shots but im hoping i can offset that by taking the tren.I also have some leftover deca300, i dont think i need to use it but what do you guys think overall???.......Hitman

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Sounds hardcore to me! The only thing is, injecting suspension every other day is going to give you that "peak and valley" affect of the blood levels with that drug, and I don't think that is what you want. But, maybe if you "front load" it...i.e. inject double the amount on day 1. But if you can, I would say try to inject the suspension every day. You can inject the trenbolone every other day, I don't think that would be a problem.

jersey juice is offline Member
    suspension should be used every day, it only has a half life of around 8 hours I believe and I know a few hardcore guys that inject 2x's a day, you want your blood levels consistant.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Berserk fuel is a new one on me, but sounds cool. ED shots is going to be the way to go, bro. Being such a short acting drug, a front load is not neccesary. I'd shot the "berserk fuel" and the tren ED and grow like a weed!

-moto

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys i think i will go with the ED shots. The B fuel was a new one to me too but at the price i couldnt pass it up but i will keep everyone informed to my progress once on it. What about the deca ? worth adding or save it for if/when the joints get sore............Hitman

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Save the deca .

-moto

Thread Information