zweezy is offline New Member

Angry Hypoglycemia and HGH

My cousin is six foot tall, 200 lbs, approx 13% bf. He has hit three cycles of juice before, and trains with a trainer who is a retired bodybuilder as of about 6 years ago. My cousin is wanting to take the next step and take some HGH for about 6 months. The thing is, he is hypoglycemic. I don't know all the details about that, but its related to Diabetes somehow (his father is diabetic also). He will not use insulin with the HGH, but should he be worried about using HGH if he is hypoglycemic? Thanks for your help.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP, very good question. I believe he should stay away. That is a side effect of GH

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that the GH alone affects a diabetic. If used with slin obviously it will. I check my BGL levels quite often and I did so after using just a GH shot without any slin and there was no change within an hour of the shot. But then again you never know with someone else.

zweezy is offline New Member
    thanks for your help. we asked our trainer and he said that it probably would not be a problem as long as there was no slin use. this makes me and my cousin more relaxed now. we're only doing a 2iu injection eod for about 7 months is that cool. thanks
    Z

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am sure it would effect his current condition. If he is a Type I insulin -dependent then he may need to adjust his current insluin use. If he is type II, noninsulin-dependent, he may need to adjust his oral meds. He should monitor his blood sugar levels very strictly his first month for sure - to include the initial 5-6 hours after a GH injection. My gut feeling is he may need to increase his meds. But I AM NOT HIS DOCTOR nor am I a doc by any means...

Thread Information