The Short One is offline New Member

Unhappy Worrying about my height...

I am 19 and I am worrying about my height, I am currently 155cm and I try my hardest to train myself, but just don't gain any heights... is there any legal/illegal drugs that I can take that would help me? Thanks!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    The only thing that might be of use is talking your doctor into prescribing a course of GH thats if your growth plates havent yet fussed heard of a study where they tested it on dwarfed kids and it worked to some extent but failing that i would thank your mother and father for bad genetics..........sorry.......Hitman

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah not much you can do. If you go to your doctor he *might* be able to help you, but I extremely doubt it. I don't think he's going to prescribe GH therapy to a 19 year old.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    why not? i know a girl who get it from the doc, she is 14! and she is 140cm.. she is on hgh year around to get a normal hight. same with her 16 years old sister thats 150cm now, tnx to the HGH

my advice to you is go to the doc and talk to him about your case, if he prescribe it for you then its ok, just go for it.. but if not, dont buy it on the black market, its for the pro bodybuilders.
    Last edited by Breetai; 09-15-2003 at 08:25 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    and to all of you newbies thats think its ok to go with hgh now just because those girls do it, just buy 100I.Us from the black market without the docs prescribe and shots it all at once and hope u die.
    why would you wish that on anyone? already i don't like you...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    why would you wish that on anyone? already i don't like you...
    take that in PM

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    \and to all of you newbies thats think its ok to go with hgh now just because those girls do it, just buy 100I.Us from the black market without the docs prescribe and shots it all at once and hope u die.
    Whats your problem? We are suspose to all be Bros around here.

to all of you that have something to say about my post, do that in pm instead of here.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Why PM? Its posts like this that will get you banned. We are all here to help each other out, not to wish someones death?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    not a nice thing to say

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Short One
    I am 19 and I am worrying about my height, I am currently 155cm and I try my hardest to train myself, but just don't gain any heights... is there any legal/illegal drugs that I can take that would help me? Thanks!
    back to the original question-at 19yrs old, GH will not likely cause you to grow. it may have worked on a 14yr old girl, but that's because her growth plates on her bones hadn't closed yet. (the growth plates close during puberty when hormones are introduced to the body).

unfortunately, at 19, there is little that you can do. if this is a big concern for you, i would consult your doc, not that he can do much, but it wouldn't hurt!

BREETAI-not cool,

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    back to the original question-at 19yrs old, GH will not likely cause you to grow. it may have worked on a 14yr old girl, but that's because her growth plates on her bones hadn't closed yet. (the growth plates close during puberty when hormones are introduced to the body).

unfortunately, at 19, there is little that you can do. if this is a big concern for you, i would consult your doc, not that he can do much, but it wouldn't hurt!

BREETAI-not cool,

EXACTLY

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as your legs are long enough to reach the ground, you'll be just fine. A person's height becomes a problem only when they think it is.
    I know a guy who's 5' tall, and gets along famously with everyone . . . plays rock guitar in clubs, popular with women, etc. One thing ya can't do, though, is call him "Little Phil" or else he'll knock your head off. So everyone tiptoes around that subject . . . but aside from that, he's a great guy.
    The way people are, there will always be losers who will try to make it an issue with you. Best thing to do is (1) accept yourself for what you are, and (2) figure out a slick way to deal with the losers, either with wit ("I may be short, but at least I'm not _______ !"), or a Ghandi-like nonresponse, or just by living better. You'll figure out something . . .
    As I said, as long as your legs are long enough to reach the ground, you'll be just fine.

richy_boi is offline New Member
    The pitutry (however you spell it) is responsible for your growth. A healthy diet, and active lifestyle, will stimulate that pitutry gland causing you to grow to your genetic height, as well as other things.

You're genetic height is another subject worth looking at, if you are accessivly shorter than your parents or relatives, a few things could have stunned your growth, and activity of the piturity (whatever!) gland; ask yourself, did you have a stressful childhood, esp during your puberty, did you have bad sleeping habbits as well as eating and activity habbits? If you answered yes to mostly all of these, and your growth plates havent fused, you might fidn that HGH will work for you, but not significantly at 19.

I will assume that nearly every doctor you will see will tell you to accept your height. HGH can really damage the liver, because it needs to be taken for a long period of time for it to start to take affect (if anything). Most people havn't seen any change till about 2 years into it. Having said that, it is also VERY expensive, especiallly to you yanks as you must pay for almost full cost of HGH, whereas Australians have a scheme where we pay minimal costs.

Don't get fooled by schemes, tablets, shoes etc... they are fake.

You may still grow. Males stop growing at the average age of 21, but 25 is common too.

Try sneakers with thick soles. They add two inchs to me.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    There is something available. It's called bone stretching, but why the fuck would anybody want to stretch their bones. Docs use this procedure on "Little people". Some gain as much as 6-12 inches in added height over a 5 yr period or some shit like that.

lillbeufen. is offline New Member
    I haved read the whole thread, but heres my thought about it.

At first, you being 19 and all, a doctor probebly wont start an gh-treatment on you cause it probebly wont make any big diffrence. But if you explain your mental problems whit your height then he may give it a try.

I didnt really get if youre m/fm, but if youre fm, then 155cm isent THAT short, is it..?

richy_boi is offline New Member
    if you don't mind having your bone sawn in half, and then these pins going from the outside of your leg, thru to the bone, and stretched mil by mil ever month or so, giving time for the bone marrow to grow in that empty space. Waste of a life

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    There is something available. It's called bone stretching, but why the fuck would anybody want to stretch their bones. Docs use this procedure on "Little people". Some gain as much as 6-12 inches in added height over a 5 yr period or some shit like that.

Thread Information