ziggyj is offline Junior Member

Laser Surgery to Remove Stretch Marks

Let's play The Price Is Right. How much do you guess laser surgery to remove stretch marks would cost on both biceps, slightly on pecs, and the lower backside of your shoulder/armpit?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if this is the correct forum but I would like to know also...

BUMP

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    I would probably have to go in for a consultation.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    Let's play The Price Is Right. How much do you guess laser surgery to remove stretch marks would cost on both biceps, slightly on pecs, and the lower backside of your shoulder/armpit?
    It is costly. I had micro dermabrasion done, it ran like 500 for 5 sessions. Didnt do a hella lot. I have also come to realize this.... If you have stretch marks, You can get them again. And if you are in the gym religiously, you will get them again. I have them on bi's, shoulders(little) and stomach (weird, I have never had a gut... bad genetics I guess). I cant give you an exact figure, but your lookin at a grand MINIMUM, and the more marks, the more $$$$... peace

rc

richy_boi is offline New Member
    stretch marks can usually go away, if they aren't that obviouse. If the stretch marks are extremly obvious it will cost alot of dosh, as you will have to attend heaps of sessions. Each session is anywhere from 200 to 700 dollars. If you don't want to pay that price, my advice would be to get some skin firm lotion, and remembering that the skin rejuvinates itself ever 3weeks, so massage the area where you have the stretch marks, with some skin firming lotion, you will feel the skin tighten, also try to avoid stretching it by laying on it, flapping your arms about, and sun tanning. If you really want some cosmetic procedure, if the streth mark is eccessive, you can get it pulled and tucked by a cosmetic surgeon

lillbeufen. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    ... bad genetics I guess.
    Either that, or some bad ass gear!

Thread Information