Thread: Need Help

musclejay is offline New Member

Need Help

I just started my first cycle on Sunday. I have been reading these forums since june and i think I understand a lot more than I did then. the one thing i did not think much about was the shot. i just figured i could inject myself. I could not do it. I had to get one of my frends to do it. how did you inject your self the first time ? I am injecting in the butt. please do not say grit and bear it because that did not work

NoLimits is offline Member
    It is a mental block you will have to get past. Try a quad shot for the first time... sit down and relax, you will find out afterwards that you were nervous for nothing. I find that a self-injection hurts less then going to the doctor!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Before my first injection, I read every peice of information I could find about injection techniques. Having a complete knowledge of what you are doing will do wonders for your confidence. When it came time to inject, I knew exactly what I was doing, what to expect, and it went flawlessly.

My suggestion to you would be to read everything you can find about injection procedures, spot injection sites, etc. Also, I don't know what effect it had, but during my research I always kept a syringe in my desk drawer as a prop when learning how to hold the pin, aspirate , etc.

Hope this helps, bro.

-moto

Oh yeah, the quads are SO much easier than the glutes!

-moto

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I passed out my first time, hit my head on the counter and got a concusion. When I woke up I ralphed everywhere. Then I faced up to thje challenge and finished it. Try laying in your bed or something thats what I do now. 4cc at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I passed out my first time, hit my head on the counter and got a concusion. When I woke up I ralphed everywhere. Then I faced up to thje challenge and finished it. Try laying in your bed or something thats what I do now. 4cc at a time.
    Damn.

-moto

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I've noticed quite a few posts on first time injection recently. Anyway try doing this:

1. Inject in your quad, much easier to do by yourself, very little damge you can do injecting there

2. Imagine that you are injecting someone else and focus on doing the proecdure correctly, it'll help your mind block the fact your sticking a needle into yourself.

3. Sack up bro, you knew this was part of the deal when you started a cycle with injectables. Once you've done it a few times it'll be no problem at all.

Good luck.

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    what are you shooting?? doses? and what size pins are you using? I think 25G pins are the most pain free but some things take so long to get through them.

BTS

jaymuscle is offline New Member
    this is musclejay. i had to change my log name. i am taking sust 250 1cc a week right now. i plan to start stacking with deca ,maybe, week 4. i really have to get over this before next week. what size needle do you use for the quad?

I use 25ga 1" pins for everything.Also, plan out the entire cycle before you start and have everything in your hands. If you planned on adding the deca , you should have started it with the sust. How long are you planning on running the whole cycle for? The deca will take 3-6 weeks to really be effective. Just a thought.

-moto

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It really doesn't hurt much. When I do my glutes I stand at the sink hold onto the counter with one hand twist torward the glute and use the same left hand for left glute and right for right. The only shot I hesitated on was biceps but very briefly. If you're serious about using AAS to develop you have to be able to self inject.

Thread Information