zibep is offline Junior Member

nipples sore, doing this right?

Been on 400 test 400deca and 30mg/dbol ed for 2 weeks. Nipples got sensitive today. kinda sore. hurts when I touch them.

I have proviron and just took one. I'm planning on taking 2 per day now. Is that sufficient to ward off any problems? And how long before the sensitivity should stop?

Here's the kicker tho. Mid-first week I got my dbol and proviron mixed up. I was taking SIX proviron a day for 2 days. woops. abruptly stopped and went back to dbol. Could this have been a precipitating incident?

Thanks.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Well hopefully your nipples aren't leaking anything. I hope your situation isn't bad. I'd stick on the nolva since you would be using it anyways if you saw any signs of gyno forming.

Better to be safe then sorry. A few extra $ to help prevent gyno is worth it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would keep taking the Proviron and get on some Nolva very quickly if any lump develops or your symptoms worsen. Take Nolva 80mg for a day, then 60mg for ~4 days, 40mg for ~4 days, then stay on at 20mg for the rest of the cycle. I did dbol and got a lump and I had burning nipples too...I did the above Nolva and I have every under control now. I also used 0.5mg A-dex ED.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I would keep taking the Proviron and get on some Nolva very quickly if any lump develops or your symptoms worsen. Take Nolva 80mg for a day, then 60mg for ~4 days, 40mg for ~4 days, then stay on at 20mg for the rest of the cycle. I did dbol and got a lump and I had burning nipples too...I did the above Nolva and I have every under control now. I also used 0.5mg A-dex ED.
    I agree completely. Nolva is a must along with the proviron .

Well shit! I read that proviron is better than nolva, so I just have proviron. That's not enough?

Also, would stopping dbol help? I'm going to do that.

So I need to get on an anti-e for the rest of the cycle I assume?
    Last edited by zibep; 09-16-2003 at 09:30 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    Well shit! I read that proviron is better than nolva, so I just have proviron. That's not enough?

Also, would stopping dbol help? I'm going to do that.

So I need to get on an anti-e for the rest of the cycle I assume?
    If I remember correctly, MBH got soreness from the dbol he ran the first few weeks of his cycle but it stopped when he started using drugs to combat it.

If you know that the dbol is the cause then stop it...If you are just having a reaction to the test then stopping the dbol won't really do much.

Yes, you are going to need to take an anti the rest of the cycle if you are going to keep gyno symptoms away.

EDIT: ok, im a dumbass, MBH replied to this thread already....wow it has been a long day.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    If I remember correctly, MBH got soreness from the dbol he ran the first few weeks of his cycle but it stopped when he started using drugs to combat it.

If you know that the dbol is the cause then stop it...If you are just having a reaction to the test then stopping the dbol won't really do much.

Yes, you are going to need to take an anti the rest of the cycle if you are going to keep gyno symptoms away.

EDIT: ok, im a dumbass, MBH replied to this thread already....wow it has been a long day.
    Ya it seems that this guy and I have (had) a similar problem.

I started on the Nolva as soon as I felt burning...plus I immediately dropped the dbol (35-40mg ED). I knew dbol was the culprit. I was originally running 0.25mg of Adex with 10mg Ndex...I got burning nipples ~1 week into the dbol then I also felt a lump under each nipple. I quickly went up to .5mg Adex,ate Ndex like candy, and dropped the dbol. Everything is now gone and I have zero gyno symptoms!! Yeah!

talon is offline Senior Member
    But gentleman he did mention he was on deca also. So, his gyno symptoms could be progesterone related and the nolva. wont help. He should get some bromo. also just in case the nolva. dosnt make the symptoms subside......

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    But gentleman he did mention he was on deca also. So, his gyno symptoms could be progesterone related and the nolva. wont help. He should get some bromo. also just in case the nolva. dosnt make the symptoms subside......
    It could be...but IHMO I doubt it's deca gyno. In all my years around AS I have not seen one single case of deca gyno. I would place to blame on the dbol ...it's a powerful little pill.

so drop the dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    so drop the dbol?
    Mine nips were definitely heading for gyno so it was a no brainer for me to drop the dbol . The sides outweighed the benefits.

IMHO...drop the dbol and get on some Nolvadex ASAP!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt seriously 400mg of deca a week is the cause of his problem although anything is possible. High prolactin levels from deca are much rarer then people would lead you to believe and see to occur much more often with tren then deca.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Get nolva. Stop the dbol till you have some.

Thread Information