Thread: girl on winny

Harp is offline Junior Member

girl on winny

I am about to put my girl on winny. I have a bunch of 50mg vials so I plan on using those, I could get pills but I allready have these so I might as well use them. The question is if should I inject 50mg twice a weed or 1/2 of a vial three or four times a week. If I only inject her with 25mg then I would have 25mg left from that vial. Is it possible to safely store that four a couple of days until her next shot or would I have to throw it away. Thanks for all the feedback. BTW she is 5'8 140pds 23yrs
    Last edited by Harp; 09-15-2003 at 08:35 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Buy a sterile vial to put it in, but remember a women only needs about 5-10mg a day of tabs and 25-50mg a week of injectable. Go low for her first cycle to see how she reacts.

JohnnyB

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    And dont forget...SHE DOESNT HAVE TO INJECT IT...SHE CAN DRINK IT!

Good luck,

D

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I would say no more than 50mg A WEEK to start out. Remember, a woman produces 1/10th the amount of testosterone that a man does, and this means she is 10 times more sensative to side affects. Plus, I'm sure she would leave you if she starts seeing major sides(for a woman these are NASTY), so you don't want that happening. Play it safe and start out slow! Good luck.

Prot is offline Banned
    Winny can cause permanent voice changes and hirsuteness in females..if you dont care about her as a person..go ahead

Thread Information