joe_capone is offline Member

colmid and nolva problems...

i got my colmid a bit late and i knwo its supposed to be taken a week after last test injection. its been almost 2 weeks now i feel fine. time to start my colmid therepy tommorow. should i take some nolva with the colmid to recover even better? can some1 give me a decent way to run the colmid and nolva?? i have 36 colmid pills. im getting puffy nipples and i know for a fact its estrogen but not to the extremes. its just a mild case. so thats why im adding the nolva.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

What kinf of test?

We need to know what kind of test you were using. And yes, I'd say Clomid is a must.

We need to know what kind of test you were using. And yes, I'd say Clomid is a must.

i wasnt asking if colmid is a must. i knew that lol. i was taking enanthate 400 mg/s a week for about 5 weeks been putting up with back pain so i have to drop outta this cycle and recover with colmid.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    begin taking it two weeks after your last shot. day 1 take 300mg then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days. thats how you basically do it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wimp
    begin taking it two weeks after your last shot. day 1 take 300mg then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days. thats how you basically do it.
    I Agree....... 2 weeks after your last injection. Your test levels aren't low enough to start clomid yet.

I run nolva throughout my cycle and PCT like this:

Week 1 - end of PCT Nolva at 20mg ED

PCT looks like this:
    Day 1 Clomid 300mg / Nolva 20mg
    Day 2 - 11 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg
    Day 12 - 21 Clomid 50mg / Nolva 20mg

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the idea of taking the Nolva with Clomid. Better to be thorough with PCT I guess. Most of the time I hear "keep Nolva on hand." I was under the impression that it was only used during cycles to combat gyno. Is it a pretty good idea to use with the Clomid PCT everytime, or only when gyno is an issue? How does it compliment the Clomid?

jersey juice is offline Member
    I forget exactly, but I know clomid and nolva while they're almost identical the effect different areas of the HPTA helping recovery quicker. If you do a search there is a study showing why both together give more benefit than one or the other.

thanks bros.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    running nolva or any other anti-e during your cycle will help with estrogene related sides. Using nolva during PCT will keep estrogene levels from rebounding making it harder to recover.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    So the idea is to take Clomid iot raise estrogen levels in your body to block estrogen receptors? This prevents the high estrogen levels already present in your body from being proccesed or whatever? Then would'nt Nolva be beneficial in that it would reduce the high blood concentrations of estrogens, while simutaniously allowing the clomid to continue to block estrogen receptors? Or would the nolva negate the clomid? I've read alot of differing opinions on this subject. Can anyone link a study or please help to explain this better?

Thread Information