muscleup is offline Associate Member

Question D-bol at the end of cycle????

Whats up my peeps... I wanted to ask you guys ?....I'm thinking of throwing in d-bol the last 5 weeks of my cycle at 25-35mgs a day just to see How it works at the end...I'm well aware of the fact that people use it in the beginning of a cycle to jump start gains, but is there any downside of using it at the end?...Hook me up on some info ....Happy Holidays

also I was thinking of using **'s 50mg d-bol....I've heard very good things about these...Watcha think?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i used at end of a cycle...not gonna see same results, but i did see good gains...

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Hey Muscleup, what are you gonna be stacking it with? It could make a difference. You don't want to be counter productive on your goals.

Right now I'm on cyp and deca ... and I'm bulking so It would work and not conflict in the goals I'm trying to accomplish.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    love the cyp and deca cycle i think the d-bol would be a good idea just dont take d-bol while bridging

Bump for me....IG, Pappa Pump, PsycoSwole....?

The original jason Guest
    Actually I have tried this and it didnt work to good for me, ok you will get great strength on the cycle you are on as the last 5 weeks you should be real strong with added dbol especially but you will be ending everything together possibly causing more of a crash, I dont know how you plan to come off just stop deca ,cyp then wait 2 weeks for clomid or what but to be honest I wouldnt do it again that way however you have to live and learn it wont do you any harm.

Jason

Thanks bro I will consider what you just said....M18 told me the exact same thing....I may just hold off on it...Did your stregth and weight plummit after coming off the d-bol at the end of that cycle?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Exactly what my man TOJ said.

Dbol is primarily used for 'the spark' to ignite gains right from the start. The gains aren't very solid as a lot is water. You never know unless you try it though.

If you want to do it, like OJ said, it won't kill ya...only benefit you. Don't expect the world...but it might add some extra beef to a good cyp/deca cyc.

** Dbol is getting mixed reviews from all I have read on different threads and boards. But , if it didn't work, why do people keep buying it?

Just be careful overseas, you know the deal. Good luck bro.

Thanks bro....I'm having second thoughts about it now....Oh well no biggie.

The original jason Guest
    hmm the thing with that cycle you dont immediately lose strength as the deca and cyp will stay with you for at least 2 weeks making a difference what you are gonna lose you will notice after about 3 week and for me it slowly went down but not to much it did improve strength alot towards the end for sure. As for weight like PP says the gains from dbol are mostly water if you get them from the atart and keep using aas like for 8-12 weeks you have a better chance with a bulking diet and the other juice of keeping any of the gains youu make its like when you do a dbol only cycle gain alot of water lose most of it same theory but you have the added stress of coming off the deca and cyp as well think about it choice is your like I said it wont harm you juicing is individual what works for some doesnt for others however on some things there is a rule

peace
    JAson

*sorry forgot to breathe in that sentence * lol

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ohhhh....it's ok OJ...it used be to be....like this.......remember.......than primo......gave u shit......and now u decide to just type like this and not use any grammar its ok either way because you will be my friend till the end

The original jason Guest
    i dont think that was me......err....cant remember....anyway my friend no worries I have always been to lazy to think when im typing you wouldnt think my job involved using grammar even my boss gets confused with my emails sometimes lol

Jason

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    you def confuse the fuck outtsa me sometimes

but i eventually figure it out!!

Thanks for the info bro..

Thread Information