bigdan is offline New Member

Mon,wed,fri Is It A Good Schedule For Fina/prop???

Anyone have any suggestions. I want to keep the amount of injects down. Is this enough or do i have to do at least eod. 600per week of prop and 375 per week of fina for 10 weeks.

Shades of Jay is offline New Member
    EOD would be better. If you choose to do mon/wed/fri then make sure you do monday morning, wednesday early afternoon and friday night.That way you will be keeping your blood levels fairly constant.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Jay
    EOD would be better. If you choose to do mon/wed/fri then make sure you do monday morning, wednesday early afternoon and friday night.That way you will be keeping your blood levels fairly constant.
    Personally I wouldn't run it any other way than ED injects... if you wanted to do less than I would use drugs with longer esters. If it isn't at all possible and you had to use these drugs, then do it EOD. EOD is always better than Mon-Wed-Fri, it's not like you will need a schedule book for it either. Take it one day, don't take it the next... Is there something stopping you from EOD injects too, or did you just want to make injection dates even simpler?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    try sun/mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    ED for the prop is best is you can- EOD is ok for the fina. I had to skip weekends myself becasue of children at home and went on a mon,wed,fri for fina/prop with great results- im sure it may have been a tad better but im not going onstage anytime in the future so it works fine for me.

BTS

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    big dan just finished a prop/ tren cycle back in the summer I only injected mon, wed, fri and put on about 18 lbs of muscle in 10 weeks while loosing BF. I ate very clean and was very strict with my diet though. I also put on weight very easy, so the three day a week schedule worked for me.

Slyder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    try sun/mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat
    That's what I'm sayin.

bigdan is offline New Member
    I think it should be enough 600mg prop and 400 mg of fina for 12 weeks. T-Rex how much weight did you keep.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    after following cycle w/ pct, and keeping my protein high, I kept pretty much all of it. I also kept all of my training capacity (amount of weight and reps)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    like they said, EOD or ED. ED is preferred.

why not try to get some tren enth and a long ester test of you're weary of ED or EOD injects?

Thread Information