SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

would this be like using synthol???

whats up everyone....gotta a ques for ya.

correct me if im wrong but synthol, is site injected ed or eod to give a specific muscle more size, peak, or definition. ive read that if done long enough, like 2-3 months, it will eventually stretch the muscle facia giving room for new muscle growth allowing you to eventually grow muscle into what use to be oil. i got this this info off a link in the the "muscle volumizer" thread in the competitive bodybuilding forum.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hp?threadid=205

my question is if you are doing a 10-15 week cycle and you inject everyday or every other day in the same spot would the same affect happen? would you eventually stretch your fascia in that area allowing for new muscle growth the same as if you were using synthol?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    NO. but what you would do is oversaturate your receptors and waste steroids . If you take creatine and hold alot of water in your muscles then it should have a simular effect, but you cant hold water only in your muscle-you have to hold it everywhere.

gotchya. this was just an idea that popped in my head so i figured id ask. i thought about searching for it first but had no idea what to search for. thanks nevaenuf

didnt feel like making a new thread so i figured i would just ask on this one. is there another good site besides www.spotinjections.com. i just checked it out for the first time in a long time and it has nothing to do with spot injections on it anymore.

anyone know of another good site with spot injections on it???

Thread Information