Thread: Gonakor

freakysnake is offline New Member

Gonakor

A mexican Pharmacy told me that Gonakor was the same thing as HCG -is this true or not?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey..I got a brilliant idea...try going to google and doing a search on Gonakor...only about 6 pages of results....toook me about 5 seconds to find out the answer to your question.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yes Gonakor is hCG . It comes with 2 multi dose vials. One has 10mL of the sterile water, and the other has 2500 IU's of lyophilized hCG+300mcg of b-12. So you end up with 250 IU/1mL. Kind of a weird dosage preparation, but it is hCG. It sucks cuz it is only a total of 2500 IU's of hCG total. But for some reason (at least the pharmacy where I go to in mex) I was told there was a manufacturor delay in the higher dose preparations, ie. Profasi, Pregnyl. But this has been about 2 months ago and may have changed by now. Gonadotropyl C is also readily available, which is 5000 IU total.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Becarful with the stuff from mexico if it looks at all messed with don't take it my buddy went on a small cycle of the stuff and had to get a chunk of leg taken out. When the doc;s told him why (after he told them what hes taken) they took a sample of the vial and it had a bacteria in it they said it was places in the vial of water that comes with it.

Thread Information