Thread: bold 200

max25533 is offline Junior Member

bold 200

check this out, my boy was runnign sust 250 at 500mg a week . Then he stopped taking after 5 weeks because he thought it was fake. Now he just bought some QV BOLD 200mg 10ml vial, and he is gonna take 3 shots per week for 4 weeks to finish out his cycle. Is this a complete waste of time and money or is it just me.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yup, i'd say it's a waste of time and money.

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    yup, i'd say it's a waste of time and money.
    thanks keymastur

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Eq should be ran at high doses for long peroids of time. It also should be ran with test.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    check this out, my boy was runnign sust 250 at 500mg a week . Then he stopped taking after 5 weeks because he thought it was fake. Now he just bought some QV BOLD 200mg 10ml vial, and he is gonna take 3 shots per week for 4 weeks to finish out his cycle. Is this a complete waste of time and money or is it just me.
    That is funny. I have a friend like that and he gets made fun of. We call him the whenever and whatever guy. Just taking whatever juice he has whenever he feels like it. Needless to say he has taken a lot of gear and has no size to him at all. Save the eq for another cycle. 3 shots a week for 4 weeks? Right when it starts to kick in he'll be out. Tell him to go back to the drawing board.

Thread Information