Thread: Help!

Yasmeen is offline New Member

Help!

Hello,
    i am a 29 yr old female, been working out for 3 yrs. with little results! 125 about 21% body fat. lots of big guys and girls at my gym i cant to up to them and ask if i can buy some steroids . where can i get my hands on them. Need help. don't want to do another personal trainer session and spend money on something that is not giving me results. Help!!!

mtrsprt is offline New Member

Exclamation

Hard Head is offline Member
    Cardio + more cardio. I especialy like the step mill 45 min a day, sometimes 2x a day.

Yasmeen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Cardio + more cardio. I especialy like the step mill 45 min a day, sometimes 2x a day.
    i do cardio but it makes me look skinny i want to look like i have somekind of musle tone. 20-35 3 days a week tredmill 10% incline 3.5 miles hr

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Correct nutrition and a correct training program is the answer for you. Can you give us an outline on how you eat and train............

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if some tone is all u want then that can be aquired naturally.. Im just speculating here but IMO women are given totally crappy programs by many personal trainers.. I see women constantly advised to do sets of 16 reps and light weights etc. I had a friend of mine (whos a woman) do a more manly training program for half a year and she was really impressed with the results. Ok, maybe there is a reason why women are told to do so but in the gym I see it all the time, women come there and do these work out programs some trainers devised for them and after a year they quit cause they didnt see hardly any results... I dunno how is it in the states though.. this is I remind only a personal observation..

Thread Information