donniebaseball is offline Junior Member

Unhappy How Long Till Winny Really Takes Effect? Help!

Im 3 Shots In On My Winny Cycle. This Is My First Cycle Of Winny. Ive Been Takin The Shots In My Thigh. Im At 186 Pounds. With This Cycle Im Focusing On Gettin Rid Of My Eccess Lower Stomach. Ive Been Doin Alot Of Cardio, And Running And Still Keepin My Nice Workout Schedule. Ive Been Eatin Good 2, Cut Down Alot On My Carbs, Nice Amount Of Protein Daily. How Long Till This Shit Takes Great Effect? Any Info And Tips For Me On This Cycle Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    From my experience with winny it was at the end of my third week till I noticed some changes. It is different for everybody though. Good luck.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    u gotta wait....3 shots is 3 days(ed) or 6 days(eod)....give it time ull start to notice pumps and hardness

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Took me a around 2 weeks..

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Expect your joints to start hurting in about 2-3wks.

Expect to suffer from low testosterone (low libido, lethargy, etc) in about 3-4.

I wouldnt expect much from that cycle. Winstrol is a poor choice alone. Add some test.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

Expect to suffer from low testosterone (low libido, lethargy, etc) in about 3-4.

I wouldnt expect much from that cycle. Winstrol is a poor choice alone. Add some test.
    he's right about the joints and low test, though ... i did 6 weeks of winstrol by itself and lost a ton of fat (manipulated calories for desired effect). i would seriously think about going high fat all the way through to try and help keep the joints somewhat oiled. my hips and jaw were f'ing killing me from the winstrol, not sore, killing like an old arthritic man. if you don't know how to diet properly and just cut calories (from carbs and fats) you will go catabolic and lose muscle. winstrol is not strong enough to maintain muscle mass while calorie depleted.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

I could have written this post as it describes my experience with winny-to the T. I ran into nothing but problems with it.

Of course...everyone's different though.
    Good luck,

~US~

Thread Information