J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Progesteron/Prolactin explained from my research (Pheedno). Very nice read

Makes perfect sense, I have a question about it though.

To refresh:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=b6%2A

My question is for people with some progestrone build up already, levels already high and in turn probably lowering testerone levels.

It sounds progestrone build up is a chain reaction that could simply grow and grow if not taken care of.

For people with it already building up, seems that taking test to boost your test/estrogen levels and lower progestrone levels might be a good idea? Then start with the Bromo and Anti-E's after that?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, progesterone doesn't lower Test, prolactin does.
    Now a misconception that I've even fallen into before is that Deca and Fina convert to progesterone, which they don't. I think the only way that progesterone could be a problem is if a prolactin surge, lowered test, and the body lowered estrogen to compensate that decrease. Which in that case progesterone levels could raise. Bromo,Cabergolide,Pergolide, etc. taken when prolactin build up occurs, lowers prolactin, and that in turn raises test, which ultimately will produce more estrogen.

As I've read more on progesterone over time, it seems that it is very hard to develope enough in the body to become a problem. I've even seen an interbiew with an endocrinologist twho states progesterone has no feminizing effects(allthough I've never seen any other study or work by that particular doctor). I'll see if I can dig that interview up.

Bottom line, Estrogen is still going to be the likely culprit in gyno, even from Deca and Fina. Now prolactin inhibitors can help in that aspect as well sicne they have the ability to raise testosterone levels indirectly by lowering prolactin. The raise is test can help in stabilizing the test/estrogen ratio which is the reason gyno symptoms occur.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Good read. Pheedno you have really helped me understand gyno. I am about ready to start a cycle involving deca and test. Thanks for the good read.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    That sounds good,

I was searching some shit for progestrone with google and I got tons of sights for creams that higher levels in men for anti-age cure.

Thread Information