Thread: clen ramp

clen ramp

i know to start out low today i started out with 31-32.5 mcg' no shaking at all, so how long should i wait to ramp up should i go to 64 tommorow or stay on this level for a few days then go up or is it ok to go up tommorow
    thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    may I suggest the clen handbook in the educational forum?

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    here is what I did- I did .50 mcgs day one , 100 Mcgs day 2 and 125 mcgs for the balance of 2 weeks- I go 2 weeks on 4weeks off when using clen ,t3,and eca stack

BTS

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToSteel
    here is what I did- I did .50 mcgs day one , 100 Mcgs day 2 and 125 mcgs for the balance of 2 weeks- I go 2 weeks on 4weeks off when using clen ,t3,and eca stack

BTS
    Born, How did that cycle work? I started a winny/clen/t-3/ECA stack cycle today. How and when did you take it, and what kind of results did you get?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok, I used the ramping technique but also I have just ran the clen at 200mcg from day one to 14. For a first timer I would ramp up and increase the dosage daily untill you get to your threshold hen maintain it there for the remainder of the days left, then on your second cycle of it just go straight to your threshold dosage and run it there for 2 weeks.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanks guys

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Clen

Keep going by 1 pill day if it's your first time out. After you complete 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and are going on on again, you may want to make a faster jump, as I do. Drink A LOT of water, as cramping is a side effect, especially as you get up there, but can be combatted.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh, I almost forgot. Supplement your diet with taurine, clen depletes your taurine levels
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    abstract- I dont ramp anymore eigther- I did it to see what if any sides i got which were zero- I did shake a bit but nothing that isnt worth it.
    Braveheart- I would alternate every two weeks on T3 125 mcgs- clen - 125 mcgs- eca 2 tabs 2 times daily. I have used t3 longer and did taper up and down with that. I love winny as well. I got great results with those.

BTS

Thread Information