Justarting is offline Associate Member

Increased hair growth post cycle????

Im only 19 butttttttt,,, i just finished my sustanon cycle, and during the cycle i was fine. Free from acne and increased hair growth, now that im comign off im starting to notice more hair growth and a little more acne. Why is this? How long should it last for? p.s. ive heard ppl complain of postcycle acne lots, but not post cycle hairgrowth however i think they are both related to the same thing

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing is, you may have already been prone to hair growth before your cycle. This is one of the reasons everyone suggests waiting until your body matures before you start throwing excessive hormones at it. Now go buy a case of Mach III Turbo's and enjoy shaving for the rest of your life!

-moto

hahah yeah i guess so, does this mean that i wont develop other body hair anymore
    cause i dont have a complete beard, did i stop any further natural growth of it?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It all depends...it's hard predicting a variable like that. It depends on your genes and how your body reacts to hormonal changes.

IMO you will see more hair growth...just a personal guess though.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hit the the Nair =)

richy_boi is offline New Member
    that is why it's so important to RESEARCH!! Post symptoms are usually because of poor research. Research shows that;
    1) most AS suppress normal hormones, and when you hit off them, they go haywire, causing lots of annoying things like hair growth, acne etc
    2) AS should be accompanied with a good diet, and suppliments to aid your body in keeping healthy the liver especially.

So, when comming off a cycle, take Tribulus or something of the sort which will boost natural hormonal balances in males. Therefore when you come off the roids your body wont be hit hard with naughties (like estrogen which can cause bitch tits etc) Also have a good stash of vitamins and minerals, particularly, VIT C for your skin (alot of AS users blame roids for stretch marks over their body coz their muscle 'grew to fast' where infact, roids destroy consumption of Vit C which is good for elasticity of the skin, preventing 'stretch marks'), milk thistle (for the liver, helps if function well) drink plenty of water to flush out impurities from liver, etc...

But do your research, you might find more answers to your delima, right now, congratulations, you went from a nice young smooth boy, to a HAIRY PIZZA, I'm sure it's the girls specialty.

I hope this convinces other people to research

oh belive me i researched long and hard, but i was under the impression that increased acne and hair growth was cuz of higher testosterone . Is it mainly because of chaning hormones ur saying?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the changes I notice, such as acne, etc., come after my last injection, when test levels start to decline, estrogen levels are somewhat elevated, etc. The flucatuaions in these hormones is what causes most side-effects. A sporadic injection schedule in which you do not maintain constant blood levels can also casuse unwanted side-effects.

-moto

Lol, the funny thing tho, i want to gain more hair, especially to thicken my beard. is there any ways to maximize these side effects? I dont mind getting acne for a couple weeks if it means getting a thicker beard for the rest of my life

Thread Information